How to add List View and Grid View

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 week ago #290992

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How to add List View and Grid View in product listing.

Hi
How to add List View and Grid View of Product Listing view.
I'm study below training. But not correctly.
www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_list_grid_view.asp
Also
I want to get the style of different parts of the hikashop store, such as forms, buttons, radio arrows, and the like. Similar to below sample link
www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_custom_checkbox.asp
And
demos.creative-tim.com/get-shit-done/ind...789430306.1512749365

Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 1 week ago #291068

Hello,

In order to modify the general structure you have specific HikaShop options in your Item Menu, for better understand the way to configure it, see this tutorial .

For your second point, that is more design dependant, you have to add custom Css to your css frontend file, see this tutorial to see how to proceed to add css command in order to improve aesthetic.

Hope this will help you.
Regards

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Philip.

6 years 1 week ago #291127

Hi
Thank you for reply.
But Grid and List View issue
Please see the link below. I mean the following is very clear. If you find out, the list of the latest products is sorted in two demo modes.
demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/s...n/shop/category-page

Thanks .

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 1 week ago #291150

Hi,

When you create a HikaShop product listing menu item via the Joomla menu manager, that menu item already uses a grid layout by default. So there is no need to add any code or modify anything.
If you want some buttons on top of your products listing to switch from div to table view, there is no option in HikaShop. You would need to edit the product/listing.php view file and add custom javascript to it to do that.
Some templates, which integrates with HikaShop actually have some customization in place so if you use such template you would be able to have that with HikaShop.
I don't remember which template has that though. Here is a list of all the templates with customization for HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
So if you look a bit at them, you should find one which has that capability.

6 years 2 days ago #291447

hi
Just found an example for HikaShop. Please see the link below. I mean exactly the same structure for displaying products on the product list page.

rnshop.joomla.demo.rcatheme.com/index.php/shop/products

Please, if it is possible for me to guide you.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 1 day ago #291459

HI,

I'm not sure what you want us to guide you with ?
If you purchase and install that template on your website, you'll automatically get the list/grid switcher as it is added by the template.
If you don't, then you won't have it. And if you want to add it yourself, it would require some PHP/javascript/HTML/CSS customization in the view files of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Now I can't provide precise modifications. That would requires hours of development and testing.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds