Hika Shop changed my default Language to Englisch? How to change back?

• Thank you received: 3
6 years 1 week ago #291174

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ginmacher.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hika Shop changed the default language to English and I cannot change it back???

Hi,

I just realized this afternoon that my shop is now in English and not german anymore I checked the Jommla language settings (default is german), i checked the Hika shop languages (I have under languages in Hika Shop german dn english) and the german one is correct but somehow it only takes the english one. The funny thing: I did not change anything from this afternoon to this evening and in the afternoon it still was german. As a test I changed in the english version the qty from "each" to " " (blank) and the add to chart to In den Warenkorb to see if it really takes the entries from the english file. And it does??

To test: www.ginmacher.de/index.php/gin-shop
Add one or two products in the cart and click on the upper menu to the cart symbol. All english now??

How can I change it back immediately?

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #291175

Also system mails (order confirmation etc). All in english now?? I also set back the Joomla language file file to fit the current Joomla version, but still not change. All in english? Please help asap!

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 1 week ago #291187

Hi,

This indicates that you've made a mistake went modifying some of the translation files.
Activate the "debug language" setting of the Joomla configuration.
Then, at the bottom of the pages, you'll see a debug area with information on the translation files loaded. It will give you information on which line of which translation file has an error so you'll be able to easily find the area with the issue in the translation files and fix it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ginmacher

6 years 1 week ago #291201

Hi Nicolas,

that's the solution. Thanks. It was missing entry. I downloaded a new Hika shop languaghe version in german and now it works again.

Thanks for the fast reply!!

Alex

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds