Can't change the quantities

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #291282

Hello dear,

The order can't change the quantities even clicking circle or cross icons before payment. Do you know how to fix it? Thank you so much.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 11 months ago #291289

Hello,

You should check that you don't have any JavaScript error, giving us a link to your website will probably help us to find out from where your issue is coming.

Thank you.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #291338

Hello Mohamed,

Here is the link, thank you so so much.
facianohair.com.tw/%E7%B7%9A%E4%B8%8A%E8...out/step/step-1.html

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 11 months ago #291356

Hello,

I process some tests on your website, for now I don't understand how works your checkout can you provide some screenshot of your Checkout Configuration (In Main HikaShop Configuration => Checkout tab) AND the Advanced configuration page (in Advanced tab).
Can you precise if you use some override view in the Checkout or other HikaShop webpage.

The way your checkout is working is quite strange to me, because when I try to modify the quantity and press "enter" to validate quantity that's process the order...

And so, you have to erase 2 order associated with the customer name "Phil Hika", sorry for this.

Awaiting news from you

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #291359

Hello Phil,

Thank you a lot watching for me, please see the attachment. I saw the Display I did some changes but I forgot what I did since it was long time ago. And I did some overwrite in the language.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 11 months ago #291364

Hello,

Please, I will need a complete page view (of the checkout tab in several screenshot if you want) AND as asked, I will need the same things for the Advanced tab.

Other point, check that you haven't an override in Display dopdown => Views, like on this screenshot, take care to filter your view with the 3 dropdown filter with Checkout/YourTemplate/Frontend.

If you can see a little trash icon that mean that you have some modification in your HikaShop View code maybe some of your code is outdated or leads to this issue, because on our side everything works well.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #291504

Hi Phil,

Your website dies for two days, so I reply you today. Thank you so much, please see the attachment. So I need to remove all of the trash cans edit?

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by clairewang.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #291509

Hi,

What's interesting is that if you aren't logged in yet, changing the quantity of the products in the cart works fine on your checkout.

So I see that you're using actually HikaShop 2.5.0
Please understand that it isn't made to work with recent versions of Joomla.
So I would first recommend updating to the latest version of HikaShop.

Philip was thinking that this issue might be caused by some modifications in the views of your website. I don't think it is, but it's still worth checking. Just switch temporarily to the default template of Joomla and do a test. If it works fine, then it's indeed a template related issue and renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ should help.
If it doesn't work even with the default template of Joomla, then the issue is a bug and updating HikaShop should help.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds