Database error after update

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 11 months ago #291643

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7

Hello
After update to 3.4.0 when I click on add to cart, page redirect to joomla registration page (not hikashop registration page)
and when I click on hikashop cart module it also redirect to joomla registration page.
also when I want to edit my car (for example delete any product from cart page) it redirect to joomla default login page.
Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin is enabled

I checked database:
Error Unknown column 'access_vote' in 'where clause'

Error hikashop_config: Duplicate entry 'cart_retaining_period_checked' for key 'PRIMARY'

Error

ALTER TABLE #__hikashop_config ADD PRIMARY KEY(config_namekey)

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by babaei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 11 months ago #291673

Hi,

Looking at the issue with the cart on your website, it seems to indicate an issue with the menu item with the id 448 which isn't set to public even though it tries using it to display the checkout.
And because of that, you get redirected to the login page. So check that menu item.

Regarding the database issue, it indicates that the primary key of the hikashop_config table has been removed in the past on your website.
This will create a problem as some settings in the configuration won't do anything anymore.
It would be best to delete the doublon entries in the hikashop config table via your phpmyadmin and then do a check database again to add back the primary key.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 11 months ago #291681

Hello
Thanks you nicolas
Problem in cart resolved.

i dont know how to fix hikashop_config. It seems thant a lot of record has been created in this table, Could you please check it?
I will send you user ans pass.
Thanks

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 11 months ago #291688

Hi,

If you're unsure, delete the table and install the HikaShop install package. It will add back the table with the primary key and it will add the default values.
You'll then just have to reconfigured the settings of the HikaShop configuration the way you had them before.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds