After updating cannot check terms and conditions

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 11 months ago #292110

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hi!
Yesterday I got hikaserial, and it made me update hikashop too. But i tried to make an order and terms and condition cannot be checked and it seems that they don t have an article. In the backend there is an assigned article. I also have issues with hikaserial but I opened another ticket. It concern that I cannot add a pack in the product. Please check I ll give you access too. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
5 years 11 months ago #292112

Confirmed! And it was a customer who discovered this problem - he was unable to complete purchase. This problem appeared with the update to Joomla 3.8.7, everything worked till a few days ago.

Hikashop Business: 3.4.0
Joomla Version: 3.8.7

This sounds like a JavaScript compatibility problem, the terms and conditions are reset to unchecked once checked, and the "Add to cart" button does not refresh the cart display widget. These are all javascript functions, there must be some javascript import in 3.8.7 which interferes with these functions.

Should we open a separate ticket for this or verzevoul's ticket is enough?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 11 months ago #292178

Hi,

I've tested on my end and with Joomla 3.8.7 and HikaShop .3.4.0, the terms and conditions checkbox works fine.

I've tested it on verzevoul's website and I could reproduce the issue. So it must be something linked to his setup. We'll, need a FTP access (or cpanel) to be able to debug the issue as we don't have it on our end.

Regarding your case RosenMcStern, if you have the same issue with the checkbox of the terms and conditions, then no need to open a new thread for that. However, regarding the add to cart issue, I doubt it has any link to the terms & conditions issue. So yes, it would be great to open a new thread, with a link to reproduce the issue and instructions if necessary.

• Thank you received: 13068
5 years 11 months ago #292180

Hi,

You have a view override on the view file "show_block_terms". However, because of the new checkout workflow editor, we had to modify that view file for HikaShop 3.4.0 in order to support several terms and conditions checkboxes.
So you need to delete the override for that view file and it will work fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 11 months ago #292206

Οκ. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds