Coupon/Discount restrictions not working - DISREGARD!

• Thank you received: 7
5 years 11 months ago #292117

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST.

I was using the legacy settings, and when I turned those off and adjusted to the new cart structure, the coupon works just fine. Sorry for the trouble! (I would delete this post, but I don't know how. Sorry.)

----

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.stutteringtherapyresources.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0

Hi -- I'm having trouble with a feature that worked previously.

I have established a coupon that applies only to a specific product. If they don't have that product in the cart, the system should (and used to) give a message saying that the coupon was not valid. Now, it just proceeds directly to the payment page without any message. (It doesn't apply the coupon, so that's good, but it doesn't give the message about the coupon not being applicable.)

This error is also reflecting itself in this way: if I change the advanced restrictions so that the coupon only applies for a minimum purchase value or for a minimum number of products, it again simply proceeds to the payment page...not applying the coupon as it is supposed to.

The reason this is an issue is that I want to offer a free booklet with a purchase of any other product. So, if they order 1 product and then add the booklet to the cart, they should then (and only then be able to use the code BHSM to get that booklet for free.). It's not working that way.

I can provide specific instructions for how to recreate this on my site, but perhaps you can simply provide guidance for how to make this work the way it used to in prior versions.

Thanks. Scott

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jsyaruss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds