Mass Actions and order status

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 9 months ago #294644

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.30

Hello,
I have created a new orer status "Preinscripcion" to perform a trigger in mass action and I have realized that I can not select it because it does not appear in the status change display within mass actions.

I have also noticed that there are other order status that do not appear.

Finally, in filters, also within mass actions, by selecting any of the existing states, selecting state in the drop-down, does not calculate well the results of the orders that are in the state, resulting in 0.

One more thing, when I make the change of state through mass actions and check the box to send notification, it sends the email change of state, as expected. But it could be changed by the email order creation template, which I do not use.

Thanks.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by dvddvd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 9 months ago #294652

Hi,

This will be fixed in the next version of HikaShop to be released next week. But that's not really a problem, you can use instead the "order column" filter and select "order_status" and manually enter the name of your order status (and similar with the update the values action).

5 years 9 months ago #294686

Thanks Nicolas,
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?

5 years 9 months ago #294687

Thanks Nicolas,
I need select the status that no is show on actions to change It and send the email. This Will be fix too?
And is It easy change the template email? It send the order creation email template instead status notification order email template?
Thanks!!!!

5 years 9 months ago #294688

Hi,

The custom order statuses will indeed be selectable in the action dropdown.
Regarding the email, that won't change. There is no valid reason to send another email than the "order status notification" email when the order status is changed.
If you need to customize that email based on the order status, then you want to customize the order status notification per order status:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

5 years 9 months ago #294868

Hello Nicolás,

When installing the new version of hikashop, when selecting change of status in mass actions, now the drop-down is blank

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #294869

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. There was something missing in the patch for that. I've added another patch to make it work proeprly.
Please download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it again on your website and you'll get the patch.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

5 years 9 months ago #294888

thanks Nicolas works perfectly

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds