• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 8 months ago #294763

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 60.0.2

Print out not as screen or preview.

Have a problem with customer print invoice after completing order not printing correctly. Was working correctly 8/5/18 but not working correctly 15/6/18. Change would seem to correspond to when I tried hikashop version 3.4.0 and found the customer print invoice was not working so went back to version 3.3.0 See www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/893949-view-order-.html
see attached files: 1. - screen view is correct, 2. - print preview is correct except for table title background colour. 3. - print out 8/5/18 correct except for table title background colour.
4. - print out 15/6/18 not as preview or as original.

I have tried the following to resolve the problem with out success.
1. On my localhost trial server remove all configuration changes to hikashop files and to css files. - print out still not correct.
2. Delete trail server and reload server, joomla and hikashop 3.3.0. Create 1 free product. Create free postage. Print out still not correct after checkout.
3. update joomla to 3.8.10 and hikashop to 3.4.1 – problem still exists.
4. Get friend to try and buy a free item with free postage from the live site. Print out still not correct.
The above problem is not browser or OS related, it occurs on internet explorer 11, microsoft edge, firefox 60.0.2 and on OS windows 10 home, windows 10 pro or linux mint, also on the OS the live site uses.
Any changes or updates are tried on the local server and then uploaded to the live site. As the print previews were correct I didn’t actually print out the invoices, hence the discrepancy before realising there was a problem. (OK. Lesson learned – don't assume, check everything.)

Setting configuration – advanced > view files > to front end. I can see that the invoice layout is from file order/show.php. This file controls the screen layout but has no effect on the print preview (note the missing light Gray background to the table titles.

What I want to know is - what files are used to print out the invoice and what changes are required to print correctly.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 8 months ago #294769

Hi,

There is no such issue that was reported with any recent versions of HikaShop / Joomla.
So I'm inclined to think that it is linked to some CSS or view override on your website either added by you, or by your template.

As you found out, it's the file "show" of the view "order" which is used for the display of the invoice (and the preview page too).
So first, you can check if your have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php
If you do, try rename it and see if that helps (which would indicate something linked to the view override).
Another thing you can try is to switch to the default template of Joomla and see if you still have the problem. If not that would indicate that the problem is either linked to a view override or CSS from the template.

But to be able to give more help on the matter, we would need that you provide a link to an order (if it's done by a guest, just the link to the order will allow us to access the invoice), so that we can analyze the CSS / HTML directly there.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 8 months ago #295277

Hi
print out now printing correctly with hikashop 3.4.1 and joomla 3.8.10. Don't know why it didn't when I first tried it as I haven't changed anything.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 8 months ago #295279

Hi,

Maybe it was a browser cache issue.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds