Product listing in one column after update

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 9 months ago #294934

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.okosjokolade.no/dev2/nettbutikk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10

I have the same issue as I see a lot of other people have had with product listing showing in only one column after updating (from en old version to 3.5.0). I've looked through the solutions suggested here:

www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...usiness-upgrade.html

... but I haven't managed to figure it out.

I've tried to change to the default frontend CSS-file, removed the customization in several different view-files, and tried to find this code:

.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width:100%;

...with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
5 years 9 months ago #294961

One of our developers just dealt with this. He sent me this note to explain what caused it, hopefully it helps you:

"Since the new Hikashop has switched from using <ul> <li> holders to <div> holders with different classes, It's the cause that messed up the display. That is because new class that the new hikashop version is using now, has a defined width on the frontend_custom.css with the width of 100%. I disabled that part and now, products are lining up correctly"

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 9 months ago #294946

Hello,

I have a quick look on your web page, first I'm quite surprised that you use a module to display product listing in your main part of your page.
but that don't explain this result, and so can you process some test with a default template (like Protostar), if that solve your display issue you have to contact your template creator support.

Hope this will help you to move forward.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odda

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 9 months ago #294985

You're absolutely right, it is my way to old and outdated template that is the problem... Seems like I good time to find a new and up to date template... Thanks :-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds