I have updated hikashop from version 3.2.2. to version 3.5.1 and everything look

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 8 months ago #296535

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hello
I have updated the hikashop component from version 3.2.2 to version 3.5.1 and for example the administrator's co-manager panel looks exactly the same as before.

I have a comparison from another page where the new 3.5.1 installation was made right away, and there the panel and the configuration parameters look completely different and there are more.

I wonder if this update was going on even though I did not have any error message.

I attach a picture where on both sides is 3.5.1, on the left as part of the update and on the right as a new installation.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 8 months ago #296539

Hi,

In the HikaShop configuration, under the "advanced" tab, you'll find "legacy" settings. There, if you deactivate the "dashboard legacy", you'll get the new dashboard. You can also deactivate the "checkout legacy" setting in order to use the new checkout system, etc.
This is done so that you keep your things when you update and that if you customized something you keep that customization as to not disturb too mush people updating.

5 years 7 months ago #297309

I turned on the backend dashboard legacy mode but I have a problem because the console pops up errors and I do not know how to handle the repair sable

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297311

Hi,

I don't think that the messages in the console are related to the dashboard. Anyways, you can ignore them.
You have two issues in your dashboard:
1. You're missing the new CSS of the new dashboard. That's probably because you have customized the backend CSS file in the HikaShop configuration. So try to set it to default. If it's already set to default then try to clear the cache of your browser.
- You don't have any data (no purchases yet). So the dashboard it quite empty.

5 years 7 months ago #297549

I copied the background css file from another installation and it worked but on the order dashboard module I have the following message:

Not enough columns given to draw the requested chart.

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297559

Hi,

That's normal. You can ignore it. That's because of the second point I explained in my previous message. You don't have any orders to be used so the chart cannot be generated.
Once oyu have orders with different statuses coming in, you'll get data so that the chart can be generated.

5 years 6 months ago #298066

Hello
Returning to the message: Not enough columns given to draw the requested chart.
in the admin panel.

I have already made all updates to the latest version of HikaShop and joomla, but the problem still did not go away.
There are no stats data in the administrator's daemon.
The update was made from version Hika 3.2.2 to version 3.5.1 and in my opinion between these versions it is possible that some tables are missing on which the latest component works. Please, check.
In the first message I gave you access to the test installation, after diagnosing and effectively repairing I will need instructions on how to improve it on the production site.

Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #298069

Hi,

Again, that's not a bug. It's just that you don't have orders with the correct status.
In the System>Orders statuses menu, you have a column "statistics". Only the orders with a status which is enabled in that column will be taken into account for the statistics of the dashboard.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dombal

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds