Setting prices for variants

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298688

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 62.03

Gents, I've got a small problem. I want to create a product with 3 variants: free, basic, extended. Creating the necessary variants works fine. I have to set one as default. Works too. The problem is setting the prices correct.

I set basic as default. That price is 10. All prices are now showing as: Common price: 10,00 THB Our price: 10,00 THB each.
When I select extended, the price shows as: Common price: 100,00 THB Our price: 10,00 THB each.
When I select free, the price shows as: Common price: 10,00 THB Our price: 10,00 THB each.

What do I need to do to show the correct prices, in my case free/zero/0,00 for free, 10 for basic and 100 for extended?

Setting the price for the free variant to 0 doesn't work. When I set the price at 0 or 0,00 I get a php error. (Also if I set it in the product itself.)

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by josflachs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298695

Hi,

First, you don't want to set any price in the main product.
Otherwise, the variants without a price will use the price of the main product.
Then, you don't want to set any "retail price". Not in the main product and not in the variants.
Finally, you want to edit the basic variant and set the price of 10 in the price area (not the retail price), set no price at all for the free variant, and set a price of 100 for the extended variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds