Checkout stopped working on my site

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298840

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.craftalavista.com/buy
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 3.2.2 [1801041845]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.8.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi guys,

I was testing my sales process tonight and found that checkout isn't working - I have 2 issues:
after step 2 (entering address details), it goes back to step 1, even though that's not in my checkout flow

and the second is that once I've selected shipping option & payment method (paypal or stripe), when I click on finish it just goes to a blank page.

I've tried debug mode but can't figure it out. I updated to the newest version of joomla tonight but not sure if it was broken before then or not.

Anyone seen this before?

Cheers,
Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #298846

Update: Managed to fix the blank page issue - it was a problem with my mail server

It still seems to be looping to the first checkout step after the user gives their address details though

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 6 months ago #298852

Hello,

I process some test on your website first return, I wasn't able to see your issue 2, maybe you have to provide a step by step process, in order to reproduce and see it by ourself.

For the first issue, I was able to see it, now in order to better understand situation can you provide some screenshot of your Checkout Workflow settings page and more especially these parts :

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

5 years 6 months ago #298886

Thanks for your help Philp,

I've attached my screenshots although I think I'm on an older version of hikashop compaired to yours

Cheers,
Nicole

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298916

Hi,

I would recommend to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting under the advanced tab of the HikaShop configuration if that's not already done.
I think that it should help with that issue leading you back to the first step.

Updating to the latest version would also be great. There are a lot of ameliorations and bug fixes to the checkout since you're version so it might also help.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds