Hikashop Notice on

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298968

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Use of undefined constant HK_GRID_ROW - assumed 'HK_GRID_ROW' in /home/devidall/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/address.php on line 26

Notice: Use of undefined constant HK_GRID_COL-6 - assumed 'HK_GRID_COL_6' in /home/devidall/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/address.php on line 27

I am getting a Notice on checkout step 1 after updating both Hikashop and Joomla

Notice: Use of undefined constant HK_GRID_ROW - assumed 'HK_GRID_ROW' in /home/devidall/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/address.php on line 26

Notice: Use of undefined constant HK_GRID_COL-6 - assumed 'HK_GRID_COL_6' in /home/devidall/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/address.php on line 27

I know that these are only notices and I do have joomla's error reporting on maximum.

Do I need to worry about these notices. How to fix them?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 6 months ago #298975

Hi,

You don't need to worry about them. However, these warnings indicates that you're using the old checkout of HikaShop 2.x. I would recommend switching to the new checkout available in HikaShop since the 3.0 by turning off the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
You won't get these warnings anymore and the checkout will be much better than the old one you're currently using.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dbarnhart863

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #299017

Ok thank you for your reply.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds