When selecting a variant, the price is not showing the variants price.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #300301

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not an error, price not updating

Hi,

I have a product with several variants. The Characteristic name is Style and the variants do show the proper price at the top but do not reflect in real time in the bottom section "Price with options" not sure how to correct that so when a person selects the Style, the Price with options shows the current price. As it is if you select one style but do not select any option it will only show the initial price of the default Style when you land on the Product page. I need the Price with Options to reflect what the person selects in Style regardless of whether they select Options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13059
5 years 5 months ago #300304

Hi,

That's a bug introduced with a change in the latest version of HikaShop.
Change the line:

if(typeof this.window[\'hikashopRefreshOptionPrice\'] == \'function\') hikashopRefreshOptionPrice();
to:
if(window.hikaProductOptions) hikaProductOptions.refreshPrice();
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php and that will fix the problem.
We've added that patch on our end too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sportsaction2000

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 7 months ago #343948

I am having this issue, or similar. I tried this fix to no effect. Why is the product not displaying only the variant price?

ferns.shop

MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co

1 year 7 months ago #343956

Hi,

I can see the HTML switching on the page on your website when I change the selected variant on the product details page. However, the price of both variants is the same in the HTML:
i.imgur.com/Vsze6gy.png
So either you have the same price configured for both variants of the product, or the code loading the prices think that it's the case.

We would need screenshots of the settings of the main product and of the variants of that product to better understand the situation.

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 7 months ago #343995

I figured it out, had the price configured in the wrong place.

Just having a tough time with how the quantity selector isn't displayed until the "Add to Cart" button is clicked. Id rather they set the quantity first then hit add Is there another thread for that issue I don't see it

MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co

1 year 7 months ago #343998

Hi,

Turn off the "Synchronized add to cart" setting in your HikaShop configuration and it will work like you want.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds