• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #303785

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi,

I have noticed some odd things about the dashboard statistics. Here are a few:

Dashboard: Order this month - When do the months run? When does the period reset? At the begging of a month shouldn't this start at 0? What status is that based on? Looking in the reports and "main statistics" the figure is different?

Dashboard: Best Category - always empty?

Dashboard: Conversion rate 0 sometimes this figure is over 100% ?

Dashboard: Total orders - what period, when does it reset?

If you could let me know some details that would be good thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 2 months ago #303789

Hi,

It's the last 30 days. The statuses taken into account are the ones enabled under the "statistics" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
Reports have their own order status restriction setting so they don't take into account that "statistics" column.

No the best category is not always empty. It is if there weren't any order with the correct statuses from the beginning of the month to now.

The conversion rate is the number of orders with a status enabled in the "statistics" column divided by all the orders, from the beginning of the month to now. I don't see how it would be possible for that number to be higher than 100%.
If you have that right now, please provide a backend and FTP access so that we can look into it as that should not be possible.

The total orders number is the number of orders with a status enabled in the "statistics" column for the last 30 days.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #303811

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

It's the last 30 days. The statuses taken into account are the ones enabled under the "statistics" column of the System>Order statuses menu.

Can we edit this anywhere?

No the best category is not always empty. It is if there weren't any order with the correct statuses from the beginning of the month to now.

I've got a few shops running taking daily orders for months and nothing shows up in that section.

The conversion rate is the number of orders with a status enabled in the "statistics" column divided by all the orders, from the beginning of the month to now. I don't see how it would be possible for that number to be higher than 100%.
If you have that right now, please provide a backend and FTP access so that we can look into it as that should not be possible.

At the moment its not over 100%, when it does I'll sent you FTP details/ - thank you.

Many thanks.

5 years 2 months ago #303824

Hi,

1. If you want to edit the statuses, you can do that in the menu System>Order statuses.
If you want to change the period, you would have to do an override of the file "listing" of the view "dashboard" via the menu Display>Views and change the array in $this->statistics at the beginning. You can look at the function getDashboard in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php to look at how this variable is generated.

2. It's only the orders of this month.
Could you activate the debug mode of the Joomla configuration and provide a copy of the debug data at the bottom of the dashboard page on your website ?
That way, we could check what MySQL query is generated to load the best category of your website.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 1 month ago #304133

@grayt7

Hello,

We have received your elements and keep them aside, but this isn't what Nicolas asked.
If you want help us to help you, please simply follow instructions.
Plus, I note that the last Nicolas message goes back more than 1 week, nothing news around your subject ?

Awaiting precise answer from Nicolas request on the point 2.

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304136

Hi,

Please refer to the first reply where Nicholas says

This is why I sent you the details.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304194

Hi,

Please refer to the first reply where Nicholas says

This is why I sent you the details.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304446

Any update on this?

5 years 1 month ago #304469

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't had the time to look at the issue yet. It's a complex issue which will require several hours of my time and I was too busy the past week to work on that.
I didn't forget you though. I'll do it as soon as I can.
Sorry for the wait.

The following user(s) said Thank You: grayt7

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304473

Thanks for getting back to me.

5 years 1 month ago #304620

Hi,

I finally had the time to look at the issue today and found the problem.
I've added a patch on your website and it looks like it's working fine now.
We'll also add the patch on our end.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds