Integrate functionality

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 day ago #153272

Hi,

I have the Business version of Hikashop. In order to print a payment slip with the invoice I'd like to integrate functionality found here: www.openstream.ch/blog/esr-pdf-generator-2 . I have good programming knowledge, unfortunately not with php. So I'd like to know what the best way is to go about his. I want the pdf for the payment slip to be generated together with the invoice.

Thanks!
Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 21 hours ago #153277

Hi,

Are you talking about the invoice PDF attached in the email ?
If it is I think that the easiest solution to create what you need will be to see how that plugin is working and do the same thing by adapting it to your needs.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 13 hours ago #153377

Hi,

No, I'm talking about the invoice that can be printed from the backend. Mostly we deliver the ordered goods with an invoice and a paiement slip. So the idea is to print the invoice together with the slip from the backend.
So can the code of the plugin be modified to print the invoice and a payment slip on a separate page?

Thanks!
Michel

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 2 hours ago #153403

Hi,

I think that you just have to edit the view "order / invoice" in the backend template via the menu Display > Views in order to add the desired content under the invoice part. Then when clicking on print it will print the invoice and your custom made payment slip under the invoice.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds