• Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #167874

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22

It's some duplicate pages, for example:
site.com/hikashop/component_category/my_category.html and it's copy of
site.com/hikashop/my_category.html
or
site.com/hikashop/main_category/component_category/my_subcategory.html this page have one module with product of subcategory, but it's part of
site.com/hikashop/my_category.html where I have on one page all modules with all sub categories of main category

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by neviqimka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 7 months ago #167883

Hi,

You seem to have a specific case, the solution will potentially to edit the xmap plugin or create a new plugin based on a xmap trigger.
It require PHP knowledges.

9 years 7 months ago #167978

I think all these problems have appeared because HikaShop does not give remove "Category SEF name", as a result I have duplicate links of categories :(
site.com/hikashop/category/my_category.html and site.com/hikashop/my_category.html

I created right code for robots.txt for exclude all links which have /category/?
Disallow: */category/*

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 7 months ago #168021

Hi,

I see that you set the "force canonical URLs on listings" option to use/generate the canonical URL. This means that you should already have a canonical URL in your categories/products and this same URL should always be used by the xmap plugin. So I don't see how that's possible unless you're using an old version of the xmap plugin which didn't support the canonical URL.
So I would first recommend to check that you have the latest version of the xmap plugin of HikaShop (download it on our website and install it on yours and see if that helps).

The following user(s) said Thank You: neviqimka

9 years 7 months ago #168180

Thank you, all problems was resolved with help canonical URLs :)

9 years 7 months ago #168579

I have a problem with indexed site by search engines, for example I have link site.com/hikashop/category/product.html
but Google indexed product pages without "/category/" this link looks like site.com/hikashop/product.html which is not in sitemap :blink:

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 7 months ago #168629

Hi,

I am sorry but we are not expert on Google indexation.
Would it be possible to have a link to your website ? (you can send it by private message if you want to keep it private).

We could check your website and your sitemap, but I am not sure that we will find something ; it's not our domain of expertise.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 7 months ago #168724

Sure, this is URL of my site map: basilurcaj.com/index.php?option=com_xmap&view=xml&tmpl=component&id=1

And for example - I have URL of product page: basilurcaj.com/kolekcija-cajeva/cajevi-list-cejlona/crni-caj-uva-70259.html but google indexing other URLs - without category: basilurcaj.com/kolekcija-cajeva/crni-caj-uva-70259.html

9 years 6 months ago #169412

Also in Google index I found strange URL-s which like this basilurcaj.com/kolekcija-cajeva/cid-5.html where "cid-5" is ID of product :blink:
And basilurcaj.com/kolekcija-cajeva/cajevi-kolekcija-knjiga/type-rss.feed it's empty page with message "Product not found" :dry:

P.S. How do I disable indexing all site links except Xmap links - links in site map?

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by neviqimka.

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 6 months ago #169449

I could be old URLs that google still has indexed. And Google doesn't provide any way to exclude URLs except with the robots.txt file ( www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html ) which doesn't allow you to just say not index URLs not in the site map.
In any case, as long as you provide a canonical URL in your products, Google will use that URL as the main one of your products ( it might take some time until the products get indexed again and that Google sees the canonical URL).

9 years 6 months ago #169666

I'm Sorry it's a different theme, I open the new theme here: www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8707...al-url-s.html#169751

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by neviqimka.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds