Strict Standars

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #195885

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.flavianapaz.com/catalogo/index.php/es/sitemap
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method xmap_com_hikashop::getTree() should not be called statically in /home/dposnnqv/public_html/catalogo/components/com_osmap/displayer.php on line 219

Strict Standards: Non-static method hikashop::get() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/dposnnqv/public_html/catalogo/plugins/xmap/com_hikashop/com_hikashop.php on line 89

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method xmap_com_hikashop::getTree() should not be called statically in /home/dposnnqv/public_html/catalogo/components/com_osmap/displayer.php on line 219

and other similar to these

Hi,

since I migrated from Joomla 2.5 to 3.3 I have problems with sitemap html version, before using the known xmap plugin and now with the OSmap plugin. This error messages just appear when activate the Xmap-Hikashop Plugin (I need this activate because without this one no products nor categories are included in my sitemap).

I'm complete ignorant about php syntaxis, is something complicated to fix for a novice? Is there another integration for sitemaps?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #195889

Hi,

For the notice related to HikaShop (the other are not), you should replace line 89 " hikashop::get " by " hikashop_get ".
I already made the changes in the plugins on March 7 ; it will be in the next release.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alejandrojaramiranda

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 weeks ago #196452

Thanks Jerome:

I've reported the error related to com_osmap to the devolper and they answered that it would be convenient you take a look and ask them for help if neccesary at github.com/OSTraining/OSMap/issues/55 :

I hope you can solve this issue because OsMap is the alternative to Xmap as I read somewhere.

valentin wrote: Hi and welcome to Alledia Alejandro,

Those strict standard notifications can be hidden (but not fixed) in the meanwhile by going to System > Global configuration > Server > Error reporting: none.

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method xmap_com_hikashop::getTree() should not be called statically in /home/dposnnqv/public_html/catalogo/components/com_osmap/displayer.php on line 219

Since is a third party extension to integrate with native OSMap is important if they can take a look and hopefully apply a fix.

I reported the issue in our end in: github.com/OSTraining/OSMap/issues/55 - please include that reference when you report the bug to the Hikashop developer, if we can be of any help for them we can interact in that Github page.

Kind regards,
Valentín

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 3 weeks ago #196486

Hi,

As they told you, you can turn off the "Error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration in order to solve the problem on your website.

We'll see with them for a better solution but that should already be good enough for your own website.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds