PDF Integration

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #201307

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

Hello there !

I'm a new user of Hikashop which is a great tool to manage an e-commerce solution on a joomla site.
everything works quite right but i'd like to include a feature which has not been implemented yet.
The purpose is to let the user download (From website) a pdf of the previous orders. I wanted to use phocapdf plugin ( www.phoca.cz/phocapdf-plugins ) to generate the pdf on demand. Unfortunatelly, i can't add that plugin to an order page. I also thought to use the hikapdf module but it's for emailing only...

Have anyone an idea to get it done ?

Thanks a lot (and i hope this thread will be helpfull to some other people) !

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #201326

Hi,

The "invoice PDF" plugin allow to send the PDF as email attachment but also allow the user to download the PDF from the front-end (or you to generate it from the backend).
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

8 years 11 months ago #201360

Thanks i'll look into it !

Regards,

8 years 11 months ago #201767

Hello !

I bought and installed the plugin and it works perfectly. Thanks for the tip ;-)
I enabled the printing from front-end option so users can generate the pdf themselves (if needed). But there is still two (small) things that bother me :
- the icon and labels are "printer oriented". Is there a way to modify the text and icon ?
- There is a pop-up window opening when i click on the front-end link (I presume it's used to generate the pdf) then the window the open/save the pdf appears. After saving/opening/cancelling the operation, the pop-up window doesn't close... Is there a way to get rid of it (Or an automatic close option) ?

Thanks for the great support you provide on HikaShop !

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 11 months ago #201916

Hi,

1. You can edit the file "show" of the view "order" for your frontend template via the menu display>views and change the line:

'<span class="icon-32-print" title="'. JText::_('PRINT_INVOICE').'"></span>'. JText::_('PRINT_INVOICE'),

2. It's not possible to close it automatically.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds