bitrix24.eu CRM integration

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 10 months ago #241024

Hello,
Can you tell me, are you planning any integration with any CRM system? I want to use bitrix24.eu system, wich is free in basic package, and actually is much more that just CRM. It's business management system with CRM in it. But unfortunately I don't have any knowledges in this. Maybe you could make it in further releases?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 10 months ago #241051

Hi,

HikaShop already has some integrations with CRMs. It has one for Sage, for EBP, and for Acumulus, but not with bitrix24.eu
it would require the development of a plugin to handle it.
If you need a developer to help you develop such plugin, you can contact our partners here and request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243043

Hello,
Is there any tuto or documentations about this HS CRM utilisation with one off those indicated up (Sage, for EBP, and for Acumulus,). Is it a plug in? Is there with HS any possibility to export the email customers data for a commercial newsletter?
Thanks

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #244577

Hi, i use this post to ask for : where or how to install and configure the plugin for the crm (sage in example) ? I log in my hikashop (full version) but i didn't found the plugin or the doc...
Thanks for the help :)

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 6 months ago #251375

Hi,

@GARANDET
Exporting user data to import it to a CRM can be done easily with a mass action. Go in the menu System>Mass actions, click on the "new" buttont, select the "export CSV file" action from the "user" data and select the columns you want in your CSV.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
That doesn't require any CRM integration, but just that the CRM can import CSV files (most should).

The CRM integrations are provided by third party developers. You need to contact them if you want more information about the integration.

@Chabi01
The Sage connector for HikaShop can be purchased and downloaded here:
www.e-connecteur.fr/logiciels/e-connecteur-sage-hikashop

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds