Hika Reward points

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #247582

Hi,

Like I wrote :

the usage of screenshots is recommended

Please understand that we don't know anything about your configuration and you do not explain your problem.
The links you gave are links to your backend ; where we do not have any access (and we do not need one, we need screenshots)
We can help but our support is working in a specific way and if you are not able to provide us the details we asked ; it will be very difficult for us to provide you the requested help.

The goal of our support is not to make the configuration for you but to explain you how it is working.
To do so, we need to know what you have already done and what is the nature of your issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 8 months ago #247614

Thanks, I understand.
Attached are the screenshots. I am honestly hoping to fix this soon. As you can see, I opened this thread two months ago and before then, I talked with Hikashop team via email for over a month. It is almost four months that I am trying to resolve this.
Like I explained in previous email, we tried to keep setting like life site but on shipped order, it is not giving points:(

Thanks for your time.

I am not sure if properly configured...

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #247651

Hi,

You are not using the "User Points" plugin but a very old "AlphaUserPoints" plugins which is deprecated since a long time.
That old plugin is no more provided in the HikaShop packages since the "user points" plugin have been release stable.

Please use the HikaShop "user points" plugin in order to have something functional and with the HikaShop support team can provide support.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #247678

Okay, I AM LOST!!!! What is going on here?
I have contacted you guys and was told that HikaShop "user points" WOULD NOT do what I want. Three months now, I have been communicating with you on this issue
Please read communication here: www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8849...a-reward-points.html I am not sure the use for thread?
“You are not using the "User Points" plugin but a very old "AlphaUserPoints" plugins “Where?? Now I want told to use “Alta User point” which I did. Old "AlphaUserPoints" is on my life site. My issue is not my life site but I need point system to work on test site. I NEED this to work and this going in circles is KILLING ME.
Please, I need solution to this:(

7 years 8 months ago #247679

I NEED to use the Alta User point which you suggested and NEED your help doing this. I am SO depressed about this site, honestly.

• Thank you received: 611
7 years 8 months ago #247688

Hello,

I have a look on previous thread, and see that Jerome suggest you to use HikaShop User point, but you decline this proposal for use Alta User point from your own word...
BUT from we can see on your screenshot you use Alpha User Points, and so on this point nothing change this plugin isn't supported anymore, AND we don't recommend to use it.

Did you read our HikaShop user point, here ?

Regards

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Philip.

7 years 8 months ago #247716

That is NOT the fact. It has been whooping 5 months I have been trying to make this work, UNBELIEVABLE.

1) First I contacted you guys via email. All I wanted is to simply to find an alternative to current point system and was asking for your advice view image “1”, ““1 my initial question via email “ and “your response”
You guys recommended your point system “Nicolas" to be precise.

2) We implemented it and it was NOT working and I contacted you. I have at LEAST over 20 emails I sent to you SO MANY times and NO response which is why I posted on forum.

3) Now after asking my question on forum, I was told your point system cannot perform my need “image “2” BUT via email I was told it will as you can see in my communication with you guys. ALL I NEED is a substitute for current system that can give points to customers on orders. This is by far the MOST frustrating and conflicting response I have gotten.

4) I then asked you for solution and was recommended to use “ALTA User Points” “image 3” I was told it will work and there is support for me.

5) I followed the guide and NOT working, the guy from “Alta User Point” said I should contact you? Please read my communications…

6) Now you are asking me to use your point system again??? I do not mind using it but we were stuck and I BEGGED you many times to give you login and you declined and I was told it won’t fit my NEED. Please explain what is really going on here?

Have sympathy and check this and provide me reliable and accurate solution, I am FED UP . I have paid for support and I feel like I am not getting support, we have both wasted too much time and this is costing me a lot because my current site is HORRIBLE.

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 8 months ago #247723

Hi,

1. After reading and following this topic I can say that @Onyc you should clearly ask questions. As I understand the problem is this:

1) The order validation is not working. I need points given on shipped order and deducted on returned order.
2) I also need customers to be able to order using points.

2. You gave your live site which is using alphauserpoints screenshots and test site which is using altauserpoints screenshots. And hika devs thought you are using old alphauserpoints....So next time you should clearly write you question and what you adding as screenshots...

3. I am using alteruserpoints my self and everything is working fine. Customers can pay with points(altauserpoints) if they have some.

Please take a look at screenshots attached. This is my configuration....The tricky part is that in hikashop user points payment plugin you should still set to alphauserpoints for unknown reason or it wont work...

Hope that helps.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, Philip

7 years 8 months ago #247805

THANKS a lot for your input but I thought I was clear. At least you got my point:) It has been a frustrating experience. It also does not help because I am not an expert in this....

I have some questions regarding your screenshot:
1) For order validation: The typed in field, do they mean anythng? Because I just copied the text and pasted so not sure if right way to do it?

2) For hikashop user points payment plugin: Can you help me with this plugin so my developer can install? Because what I have is different so maybe that’s why not working. There no option to “set to alphauserpoints”
3) User points: I cannot find this on my site?
4) We have both "Hikashop Altauserpoints Payment Plugin" and "Hikashop Alphauserpoints Payment Plugin" enabled. Which one should we use?

Sorry for all the questions, I hope this will fix this so I do not have to bug you more…

I appreciate your input.

7 years 8 months ago #247815

Hi,

1.It means "Order" in my language I have written it because user can see for what they have received points in alta user points menu in user account....

2. This should be preinstalled with hikashop itself.
3. Same. should be preinstalled with hikashop.

4. I do not have hikashop altauserpoints payment plugin only alphauserpoints payment plugin( it is unpublished and I do not use it). As I said I use 2 plugins. "HikaShop User Points plugin", "HikaShop User Points payment plugin".

Please go to joomla plugin manager and search for "points" You should see these 2 plugins I use... Screenshot attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by kyratn.

7 years 8 months ago #247816

Thanks but for 2 and 3, it is not on my site so how do I find them?

7 years 8 months ago #247821

Hello, after proper review, I noticed:

1) Hikashop UserPoints Plugin: I am not sure why it is saying “alpha user points” and not “altauser points” like yours even though we have installed “alta user points” Not giving me that option either… Not sure if developer installed correctly?
2) About your second screenshot: When I follow your guide “press here to go to setting” I get “UserPoints Plugin setting” image. Is this how your setting is?

3) For hikashop user points payment plugin: This is located on system> payment method. Like I told you

Ours is missing “specific configuration” Not like yours I have contacted a guy that charged me and he set this up referencing my life site but not working and he is not replying so I have asked him for a refund.
Thanks a lot!!!!

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #247829

Hi,

I am not sure but it looks like you have old hikashop user points plugin which used alphauserpoints. I have extracted my plugin and attached it here, please download and install it. Or you should reinstall your hikashop version to get latest plugins...I HOPE you are doing these all modifications on your TEST site as I don't want to be responsible for any damage!

Attachment removed by a moderator.
do not share plugins or elements coming from commercial edition of HikaShop ; that is again the terms & conditions.

Hope this will fix your problem.

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onyc

7 years 8 months ago #247836

You are simply the BEST. Gods blessings! I will send this to my developer to impliment and report to you, hopefully good news. LOL, I am doing on test site, current site is time bomb, not toying with it!

7 years 8 months ago #247837

Hi,

@kyratn - thanks for the help. At least you are being read carefully.
Please do not share any plugin or element from commercial edition of HikaShop.
If onyc wants the latest version of the plugins, he just have to download HikaShop Business 2.6.3, he have an active license for that. Unfortunately, we do not know which HikaShop version number he is currently using, we never had answer for that question.

@onyc - Please be sure that you are using the latest version of HikaShop Business, where the two "user points" plugin are fully included since version 2.2.1 release in 2013.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #247838

Hi,

My bad...Sorry Jerome i didnt think about it. Just tried to help.

Regards

7 years 8 months ago #247839

Hi,

I know, it's okay.
Thanks for the help :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #247840

You are quick to complain about this and reluctant to answer my questions. He was being helpful.

7 years 8 months ago #247841

Jerome, kindly guide me where to download latest hikashop because I am not seeing it on login.

7 years 8 months ago #247846

Hi,

You can download it in my account-> my subscription section

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds