Google analitycs account number and universal ana

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243098

Hello,
I would just like to know if I can use my normal Google analytics number account (Using it yet still many years for all the website) or do I have to create a new account especially for the Hikashop order stats? Different than for all the website
Do I have to activate the Universal analytics button to yes or no, what is this option?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 10 months ago #243113

Hi,

You can use the same account.
You can activate the universal analytics yes. It will provide better statistics.

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 10 months ago #243161

Great, many thanks for your quick reply.
Best R

• Thank you received: 11
7 years 8 months ago #246654

Hello,
It doesn' t work,
As indicated on the post upside I had install (Garandet) all this around 5 weeks ago
I had activate the plugin (parameters below)

But nothing available on my Google analitycs desk

Do you have an idea how to resolve this.
Thanks in advance

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #246674

Hi,

Make sure that you have a normal Google analytics plugin also installed on the website ( for example: extensions.joomla.org/extension/asynchronous-google-analytics )
If that doesn't help, try to turn on the "Always use direct call" setting of the plugin.
If that still doesn't work, please check that the orders' status on your website are being changed to "confirmed". Otherwise, it means that your website is not receiving payment notifications from your payment gateway when the payments are done (which explains why you don't get the statistics)

7 years 8 months ago #246827

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks, as usual, for your quick reply.
1/The analitycs script code is integrated by the template (yoothme box where to copy the script) and it's work for all the stats (number of visitor and so), the script code is also well present on each produc page :

2/ I had just activate the "Always use direct call" and will see still few days if there is any change (will advise here)
3/ Yes all the orders payed are confirmed status...
Thanks

Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #248187

I let few days to see if there are any change but..no. I am not able to have any data from my analytics .
Always the same message :
"Ce rapport ne peut être généré que si le suivi du commerce électronique est activé pour la vue
Qu'est-ce que le suivi du commerce électronique ?
Le suivi du commerce électronique est un extrait de code que vous pouvez insérer sur votre site ou dans votre application. Il vous permet de collecter les données relatives aux transactions, comme les ventes de produits, les montants d'achat et les lieux de facturation, et d'associer ces données à votre compte Google Analytics.
Pourquoi mettre en place le suivi du commerce électronique ?
Le suivi du commerce électronique vous aide à mieux comprendre les résultats de votre activité en ligne. Utilisez les rapports sur le commerce électronique pour segmenter et analyser vos données, et découvrir l'incidence de vos campagnes marketing sur l'intérêt et l'interaction des utilisateurs, ainsi que sur les transactions."

Any idea ?
Thanks

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #248190

Hi,

I guess that Google is asking you to activate the "e-commerce" feature for your google analytics.
It's not related to HikaShop or any plugin ; just the configuration of your analytics account, for that specific "view" (aka: a website)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 7 months ago #249936

It's not what I understand when reading the screenshot above about the Google message. It seems that G ask me to activate the HS plug witch is done...
Same pb here? :: www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...-in-not-working.html
Best R

• Thank you received: 611
7 years 7 months ago #249999

Hello,

Can you check that talk of the same plugin, because we didn't see from where this issue can comes...

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Philip.

7 years 7 months ago #250014

Hi Philp,
Thanks for your reply. Yes the plug in is active as seen on the first screenshoot upside. I remade the check on the extension manager...
Jerome on an other post indicated that "We have some patchs/improvements in progress for the plugin but we need to do more tests before being able to release them." May be my solution is here?
Best R

7 years 7 months ago #250183

Hi,

The patches that we have prepared are there to improve how the order validation can be catch by the customer.
But it is not the solution for your problem which is :

Ce rapport ne peut être généré que si le suivi du commerce électronique est activé pour la vue

Please read my previous message which already explained you that you have to do (and which is only related to Google Analytics configuration).

The HikaShop google analytics can catch all the data you need but if you do not activate the feature in your GA ; you won't see anything.
As the Google message is just telling you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 7 months ago #250184

Hi,
Thanks for your help Jerome,
You are right, my pb came from the analytics configuration.
More help about this here (in french language) : support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009612?hl=fr
The steps screenshoot if it can help another person :

and second step

Hop it will be enought to cath the infos...
Thanks for all

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #250188

Hi,

Yes ; it should be enough.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: gil

7 years 7 months ago #250451

Thanks,
It seems work now...but I have the dollar as money on my G analytics. In the HS plug in I put the EUR as seen on my first screenshot post...above?
Any ideas?
And the amount of transactions are not well (around two time for each transactions : for ex a 80 eur real transaction give 179,09 $US...!). ? Post scriptum : It seems to be a pb of double entry (in G analytics) without and with the www so each command count double?
Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by gil.

7 years 7 months ago #250477

Hi,

It could be. I would recommend to try turning on the "avoid doublons" setting of the plugin.

7 years 7 months ago #250498

Thanks,
On the french version "Soumettre une seule fois" I turned it on "oui"...Will see if any effect tomorrow
Any ideas about the dollar instead the euros..?
Best R

7 years 7 months ago #250560

Hi,

Regarding the amounts:
If the order's currency is not in a currency which has a google account configured, the order should actually be skipped.
So if your orders are in USD and the settings of the plugin only has an account for the EUR currency, your orders should not appear on your GA account.
And if your orders are in EUR and the settings of the plugin only has an account for the EUR currency, then they will appear on your GA account with the same amount but the currency will be in the currency of the account.
So in short, if your order is 100EUR and your GA account is in USD, you'll get an order of 100USD in your GA account.

If you get another value, it means that there must be a bug. We actually fix several calculations issues with the GA plugin with the latest version of HikaShop, so if you don't have the 2.6.4 of HikaShop, I would recommend updating. That might help.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds