Can the Credit Card Images (Stripe Plugin) be changes to be inline (horizontal)

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 6 months ago #280042

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2

Hi,

I thought there was a category for plugins in the forums but I didn't see one so this may be categorized incorrect, however, I was wondering if there was a way to have the credit card images to be displayed inline (horizontally) instead of vertically as in the screenshot. I searched through all the files on my server to see if there was a way this could be done, but I suspect this is likely controlled by the plugin itself but I could be wrong. I was not able to find anything in any of the CSS files, or in the Display/View files that I could modify for this.

Thanks!

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #280043

Hey guys, While I would still like to know how and or if this can be done, I created a work around by removing the credit card image selections in the plugin, and editing the "Description" within the plugin and inserting a new image there that shows the cards we accept.

For those that are interested in doing this as well, you must be using an editor that allows you to modify the source code and and the img tag in the HTML Source or use an Editor that allows you to insert images in this area. I use the free version of the JCE Editor. The editor is set in the HikaShop Configuration.

Here is how it looks with the work around.

Cheers!

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dardwizzle.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 6 months ago #280059

Hi,

The images are supposed to be lined up horizontally, so them displaying vertically is probably related to the CSS of your template.
But a simple solution is to have one big image with all the small images positioned like you want in it. That way, you can easily have them display exactly like you want.

6 years 6 months ago #280741

Hi Nicolas,

That is actually what I did, I created a single image as shown above, and I inserted that into the description for the Stripe Plugin. Since the configuration in the plugin where you enter the Credit Cards Accepted only has the purpose of displaying the Credit Card Images, I just removed those entries and used the one image in the description to display the Credit Cards Accepted inline (horizontal).

It is good to know however, that the configuration for this would have been something in the CSS. I can look into this at another time to see why they were displaying vertically. So I appreciate the information regardless if I use it for this correction or not.

Something new to learn each day!

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds