Shop for merchandise & ticket sales with HikaShop possible?

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #296811

Hi There!

I am looking for an online shop system for Joomla, with which we want to sell merchandise articles such as t-shirts, mugs, etc., as well as tickets (entrance and for events) digitally.
In other words, the tickets are to be sent automatically by the system to the customer by e-mail after payment (PayPal), and fraud attempts are to be prevented by, for example, a registered code.

Can this second requirement part be implemented with HikaShop?
If so, then probably only through a paid module/plug-in, right?
In this case, the question: Which would be necessary?

Are there possible example shops based on HikaShop, which also realize ticket sales, and which I could have a look at?

Many thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #296815

Hello,

Sure that's possible with Hikashop but you'll also need to use the HikaSerial extension to properly manage your tickets :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ickets-tutorial.html

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

The following user(s) said Thank You: toreador

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #297233

Hello and thank you for your answer

Which version of Hikashop is needed? Can we also start with the free version (plus paid add-on) for the time being?
What other add-ons are required to enable the following functions?

- Usable in Germany
- complies with the legal situation in Germany (e.g. trusted shops)
- PayPal as payment method

Furthermore the question whether it is possible to use the shop system and the add-ons through a one-time purchase on several installations. I want to install the shop on a test environment before I integrate it directly on the production site.

Best regards,
Dan

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by toreador.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 7 months ago #297241

Hi,

Yes, with the requirements in your first message, the Starter edition is enough. You can always upgrade later by simply installing the Essential or Business edition over the Starter edition. It will run the upgrade without changing the settings or data, like a normal update would do.
I'm not familiar with all the regulations in Germany.
But we have many users using HikaShop in Germany without using any addon to comply with the regulations. However, they might be using some features of the commercial editions of HikaShop, like for example adding extra checkboxes during the checkout with custom order fields: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
In such cases, the Business edition would be necessary.
PayPal is available by default in all the editions of HikaShop.
No problem with have a copy of the website for tests, development, etc.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds