Attached Invoice not send to admin

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 5 months ago #299575

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23

I installed attach invoice and everything works very well.

Only the PDF is NOT send to admin, while his email is filled in plugin.

Any idea what I can do to solve this?

I'll keep on trying!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
5 years 5 months ago #299584

Hi,

Check that you don't have any extra space before or after the email address and that the email address is valid.
Check the spam folder of that email address.
Then, go in the menu Customers>Emails history and open the email with the PDF attached. In it, you should see the email address provided that the attach invoice plugin's order is lower than the HikaShop email history plugin in the Joomla plugins manager (so that the attach invoice plugin adding the PDF is done before the email is stored in the history by the other plugin.

Also, a simple alternative you can try is to edit the email via the menu System>Emails and add the email address in the "bcc" field there. It will do the same thing but in a different way as it's directly HikaShop which will add the email address as bcc, not the plugin.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 months ago #302715

Hello

I have the same problem. The customer receives the e-mail with PDF. The admin does not get a PDF.
Have tested different e-mail addresses.
Only the customer gets a PDF.
If I pay, the plugin should work as it should.

5 years 2 months ago #302735

Hi,

You say that the admin does not get the PDF. But does that mean that the admin still receives the email, just without the attachement ?
Did you try adding your email address in the BCC field of the order status notification email via the menu System>Emails ? does it work ?

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 months ago #302738

Yes, I get as an admin an e-mail, but without PDF. Have the admin address in the plugin "send a copy to" and now synonymous with system -> emails as BCC.
Still the same problem. Have tried it already with other e-mail addresses. Only the customer gets a PDF.

5 years 2 months ago #302741

Hi,

It's not possible that you get the email without the PDF.
Either you get the copy of the email to the customer with the PDF, or you don't get that email at all.
Please beware that you don't mistaken the order admin notification email which is sent to the merchant when the order is created, or the payment notification email which is sent to the merchant when the order is confirmed, with the order status notification which is sent to the customer when the order is confirmed and which is the one which gets the PDF attached to it.

If you don't get the copy of the email even with the BCC option in the System>Emails menu, then it's not a problem in HikaShop or the PDF plugin. The issue is with your email server or the PHPMailer library which doesn't support the BCC feature of emails.
It's a common issue based on how you send the emails on your server (SMTP, mail, on linux, or on windows):
stackoverflow.com/questions/12777862/php...r-addbcc-not-working

And, yes, the "send a copy to" setting of the plugin is supposed to do the same thing as the BCC setting of the email in the menu System>Emails. It's just that the BCC setting didn't exist when the "send a copy to" setting was added to the plugin and thus you have two ways to set it up.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds