don't find mass action plugin

• Thank you received: 92
9 years 8 months ago #165194

I want to create a mas action using Hikashop-> system->Mass action -> new ,
but Hikahsop return "no mass action plugin check that the system mass action plug in is enable ".
what is the name of hikashop system mass action plug in because I don't find it ?
mass action has it own forum

regard's

go to mass action BE

add new mass action button

edit create mas action need enable plug in

edit mass action with plug in enable

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 92
9 years 8 months ago #165230

i read the documentation and find the informations .
All is really mange by plug in . I was thinking plug in is only for Frontend and No . Extension can be create for BackEnd. The mass action plugin have no parameters if you click on each link that exist on the capture screen.Enable mass action plug in ll make appear an item in mass action gui BE ( round select item with the name near ) . Today masss action work only on item that exist in mysql ( table name) and has a plugin implementation .The capture screen here focus/show only 2 items : product and user .So product has in mysql a table of name *_hikashop_product . I ll focus now more on mass action for product .

Strange there is an acymailing mass action ? !!

Action
in a way most of the mass action work on custom field except the 3 last items.
mass action => product user order category address
custom field => product user order category address contact item entry

The item name in filter area in mass action is the same that those define in product edit mode.so the 3 last item in product edit mode are not manage by mass action . the capture screen let us compare mass action for product and user to better understand the other item not cover by the capture screen ( order category address) . Hope this ll help better understand logic of mass action . Even the first capture show that we ca nselect different tuiems ( adress category order user), the GUI don't change but the number of items for triggers filters Actions change . Here a comparision of each items for product and users .

Action
Select item in action related to item like product user order category address let us manage items that are columns name of each mysql table( table hikashop_product / column_name ) .

Since we understand BE GUI of mass action , it ll be easier to understand custom massaction php code : trigger filter action for a table name ( to do next here ) .In the HKS documentation about mass action ( search with Ctr find of your browser) or go to direct chapter ofmass action .

After jomla templates word , Hikashop use also the word template for php code inside a file that ll add ( i think not test ) new items to "trigger filter action html <select> " GUI backend of mass action .

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds