Massactions wont excecute

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #264077

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bandenservice-haarlem.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hello,

Every minutes i have a CSV syncing products in my hikashop, works perfectly, but i have some products in the CSV which i want to delete.
The CSV hasnt got the right field names so i cant use the filter option in massaction.
So i used the options ( see printscreen added ).
But i still see the products getting back into the shop.

What can i do to delete these automaticly and correct??

With kind regards,
Kevin de Jong

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 1 month ago #264081

Hi,

First, please understand that we speak English. So when you do screenshots it's better to take them while being logged in English so that we can read them and be sure about what we read.
Also, there is no "product_brand" field by default in HikaShop. So I suppose that you must have added that column is some way.
Could you provide more information on that ?
Also, how do you import the products ? What is the structure of the CSV ? Do you have a "product_brand" column in it ?

7 years 1 month ago #264178

Hi,

Sorry indeed, i have changed it back to english.
The product_brand field is a custom field ( see attachement - custom fields.png ) in the product table.
The structure of the CSV is changed to fields the system recognize through the cron job plugin ( cron job plugin attachment with txt )
It is a CSV file of +/- 8000 fields, these are added first manually per 250 products a piece because it wont sync the whole file with cron jobs.
The advice was to manually add them in steps, and then the cronjob wil automatically update the rest ( which it doesnt do ).
After i inserted the products i want to make rules through the massaction function to remove all the products in a category (brands)
When i manually process the massaction it will work just fine,m but when i say ( every minutes or when a product is changed ) it doesnt do anything when the cron job is triggered. I also have noticed that not all products get updated when i use the cronjob to process the csv file.
This CSV file is updated multiple times a day by another party.

So i have multiple problems, the products aint being updated (for example product quantity) and the massactions wont execute.

I hope this makes sense,

With kind regards,
Kevin

Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #264187

Hi,

1. HikaShop can import way more than 250 products from a CSV. If you've got errors with the import of bigger CSVs, it probably comes from the memory_limit or max_execution_time restrictions of your server.

2. If the mass action works when you click on "process", then it should also work when the cron system triggers it. So I can only think that there is a problem with the cron itself. Please follow this documentation to make sure that the cron is working:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check

3. Regarding the fact that not all the products data would get updated, we'll need more information to be able to help. What is the difference between the products that update and the ones that don't ? Is it only one field of information that isn't updated or all of them ? Could you provide an example ?

PS: It's best to open different threads for different questions in order to not mix everything.

7 years 1 month ago #264226

Hi,

1. Yes but i did that so that in the first place all the products are inserted, else it would take a while.

2. it triggers indeed, i made a change to the massaction ( see printscreen ) that it would email me when its executed.
It does so, but very sporadic. as i can see this morning it has executed the remove brand 1 : 4 times, and remove brand 2 just 1.
But the cron job does it intervals at 15 min ?? What i have noticed is that sometimes the cron url gives me a 500 error..

3. what i can see now is that he adds the quantity field with the number it has in the CSV and the number in the products database??
so double quantities.. That for the whole 8000 products.

Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #264230

Hi,

2. If there is a crash during the process of something when the cron is triggered, then you won't get notified and the process will stop in the middle. For example, suppose that you have 3 mass actions configured to trigger every minute, and you have a cron configured to trigger every 15 minutes. So the cron will trigger the mass actions every 15 minutes and each mass action will run each time as their frequency is lower. However, if you have an error popping in the first one, then it will stop the process and the two others won't be executed.
If you want to run your mass actions more often, you would have to configure your own cron as the one we provide has a minimum frequency of 15 minutes:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ron-task.html#server

3. Supposing that you use the standard HikaShop product cron update plugin, there is no option to activated that, but if you have a parameter update_product_quantity in the URL of your cron task, it's possible that the quantity is added instead of replaced.
That's done by the code:

if(JRequest::getInt('update_product_quantity','0') && $field=='product_quantity' && $product->product_quantity != -1){
								$product->product_quantity += $already[$product->product_id]->$field;
							}
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds