Few Questions?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #902

Few questions...

1- I can not get our authorize.net account to link with the Hika program that is installed on our Joomla websites. We have the transaction key and Id however when an order goes through process they are brought to a page saying not able to connect. What is going on and how do I get them to connect?

2- We are transferring our records over and have a few people that have purchased items from us with files. I have not been able to add them to our record with in Hika without having them rebuy the product is there a way to do this?

3- Log-in after people purchase this product with files they need to be able to re access the files. I have the login plugin activated through Hika however there is no button or module etc. for them to actually input their login info and retrieve the files they have bought. AM I missing something?

4- Is there a way to add a button within the shopping cart to continue shopping. Or do customers just have to click back?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
13 years 4 months ago #904

Hi,

1. Could you make a screenshot of the problem ?

2. There is no way to do that at the moment.

3. There is no login plugin in hikashop, just a user synchronization plugin so that data is synchronized. If you want you can create a new joomla menu of type HikaShop and select user cpanel layout. Upon clicking on the menu, your users will be able to manage their orders and their addresses. And in the orders, they will be able to download their files.

4. In the tab display of the config, you have the option "Continue shopping button's URL" where you can enter a URL. If you do so, a continue button will be displayed on the checkout and users will be able to click on it and will be redirected to that URL.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #909

Thanks for your help !!

1. Authorize... Here is a screen shot of the error, here is what I do; click product to order, file out registration info and/or login, click next, I am directed to a screen that says I will be transfered in 10 seconds, then I get a new screen with this error message.

2- Is there a way to say these people have already purchased the product meaning I set up the billing info etc. Their user names are already in the Hika system but there is no info for the order now section I just need them to be able to access the files I am associating with the product they have purchased.

3 & 4 I will try your suggestions. Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13036
13 years 4 months ago #914

1. This is an authorize.net error. Please ask authorize.net to unlock your account.

2. The only way to do it now is to add the data of the orders directly in the hikahsop_order and hikashop_order_product tables. But you need to know how mysql databases work to do that.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds