Checkout prematurely goes to Paypal

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2039

If a registered user selects products before logging in, then on the Hikashop checkout page, the user then logs in and is immediately sent to Paypal (without even clicking "Next").

Paypal is the only payment option I am using.

Also, the registration form now shows up on the Hikashop checkout page (if user hasn't logged in yet). Is that because I just eliminated "Community Builder"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 4 months ago #2040

Hi,

We will look at that problem tomorrow and if we can reproduce it, we will fix it. I'll reply to this thread once we have more information.
In the mean time, you can change the checkout workflow to
login_address_shipping_payment_coupon_cart_field,confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
for example in the configuration. That will add one more step to the checkout and avoid the problem.

For the registration form, I'm not sure I understand you. It's always displayed on the checkout if the user isn't logged in unless you turn off registrations in joomla.

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

13 years 4 months ago #2045

We were able to reproduce the problem and correct it. However, the modification is quite big and we will need to make a new release in order to provide that fix. We will make a release tomorrow so that we have some time to test the release before publishing it. Thanks for bearing with us in the mean time.

13 years 4 months ago #2178

Hi,

We just released the new version (1.3.7) which fixes that problem.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds