- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
12 years 10 months ago #131951
by PKP
Incorrect order number in email sent to seller was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
1) When I test making first order, I see that order number appear in email sent to customer is correct as order number format I set it in configuration.
But thing is different when I open inbox of seller's emaill account (See hikashop01.jpg)
Why is that? Can I change it? If yes, please tell how to do.
2) When I want to change status of an order, there will be popup window that I can email to notify my customer. I see that there
are two version (html and text) of email. Can I select either one version to be mailed? If yes, please tell.
Thank you very much
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
1) When I test making first order, I see that order number appear in email sent to customer is correct as order number format I set it in configuration.
But thing is different when I open inbox of seller's emaill account (See hikashop01.jpg)
Why is that? Can I change it? If yes, please tell how to do.
2) When I want to change status of an order, there will be popup window that I can email to notify my customer. I see that there
are two version (html and text) of email. Can I select either one version to be mailed? If yes, please tell.
Thank you very much
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132039
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Hi,
1) thanks to give us a screenshot of your order number format parameter in the HikaShop configuration and how it should look like.
2) To select the kind of email to send, you have to go through the menu System > Emails and when editing an email you can select the format to send.
1) thanks to give us a screenshot of your order number format parameter in the HikaShop configuration and how it should look like.
2) To select the kind of email to send, you have to go through the menu System > Emails and when editing an email you can select the format to send.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132330
by PKP
Replied by PKP on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Hi Xavier,
1) My order number format is "M3-{date format="Y/m"}-{id size="5"}"
Email sent to my customer shows correct order number format above
But email sent to seller shows only one single digit (pls see that attached picture)
Thank you
PKP
1) My order number format is "M3-{date format="Y/m"}-{id size="5"}"
Email sent to my customer shows correct order number format above
But email sent to seller shows only one single digit (pls see that attached picture)
Thank you
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132332
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Hi,
There is a problem that will be fixed in the new package.
In the file "media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.php" you currently have
and it should be
Regards,
There is a problem that will be fixed in the new package.
In the file "media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.php" you currently have
Code:
'ORDER_NUMBER' => $data->order_id,
Code:
'ORDER_NUMBER' => $data->order_number,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JIK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132339
by PKP
Replied by PKP on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Hi Jerome,
Well, I think I will try to change it.
But what you said about new package makes me a little wonder about side effect to other parts if I want to change.
Will there be a problem?
Thank you anyway,
PKP
Well, I think I will try to change it.
But what you said about new package makes me a little wonder about side effect to other parts if I want to change.
Will there be a problem?
Thank you anyway,
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132380
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Hi,
No there will be no problems, you can do the modification.
No there will be no problems, you can do the modification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariussport
-
- Offline
- Test fase
12 years 10 months ago #132489
by mariussport
Replied by mariussport on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Thank you. we fixed this too,
As before we want the Product "Code" in the email because some order pickers may read the received email order, but are not allowed to work in the backend of the hikashop. Please tell me how to do.
See the attachment. Where can i find the new templates in your demo? (Quite easier to edit (like you can see/test in our demo website).
best regards
Marius
As before we want the Product "Code" in the email because some order pickers may read the received email order, but are not allowed to work in the backend of the hikashop. Please tell me how to do.
See the attachment. Where can i find the new templates in your demo? (Quite easier to edit (like you can see/test in our demo website).
best regards
Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
In order to do that, just add the tag {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE} after the tag {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} in your emails when you edit them via the backend's System>Emails menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariussport
-
- Offline
- Test fase
12 years 10 months ago #132722
by mariussport
Replied by mariussport on topic product code in email administartor
Thanks Nicolas,
Perfect, I have studied the document and have find the lines.
best regards
Marius
Perfect, I have studied the document and have find the lines.
best regards
Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134385
by PKP
Thank you very much
Replied by PKP on topic Incorrect order number in email sent to seller
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds