Error when downloading image file that client sent

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #180864

-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND file_upload = 'penguins_2114164670.jpg'' at line 1 SQL=SELECT order_id FROM p1v3y_hikashop_order WHERE order_user_id= AND file_upload = 'penguins_2114164670.jpg'

Hi.
I am buliding site with hikashop, and recently I created custom field for file uploads.
When we recieve order from user and we want to click and download the image he uploaded, we redirected to our website and recieve this error message:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 4 months ago #180913

Hello,
Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #180968

No, because my client forgotten his hikashop account that he purchased with. So I need to stick to this version of hikashop. So pleasehelp me with this situation.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 4 months ago #181219

This will really require an update of HikaShop in order to fix the issue.

We'll be happy to look for your client's account. Please ask him (or do it for him) to contact us via our contact form and provide as much information as possible on his order of HikaShop for us to be able to find it and verify it (order number, email address, name, address, paypal transaction number, etc) and we'll be able to give him back his access to his account.
Here is the contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds