Order Status opens frontpage in modal window ?
11 years 3 weeks ago #213865
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Order Status opens frontpage in modal window ? was created by MadMan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.madman.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
I updated Joomla to 3.4.3 and installed Maximenu CK Mobile plugin and did some layout editing on most Joomla pages to make the site more mobile friendly.
Now, when I want to change the order status of the order in Hikashop using the dropdown list, when I click onthe selection, the screen darkens and a modal-type popup pops up with a heading "Order Status" but displays the front page of my website with the mobile menu (smaller screen size triggers mobile menu) so now I cannot change the order status.
Disabling the plugin makes no difference .
Any ideas anyone ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
I updated Joomla to 3.4.3 and installed Maximenu CK Mobile plugin and did some layout editing on most Joomla pages to make the site more mobile friendly.
Now, when I want to change the order status of the order in Hikashop using the dropdown list, when I click onthe selection, the screen darkens and a modal-type popup pops up with a heading "Order Status" but displays the front page of my website with the mobile menu (smaller screen size triggers mobile menu) so now I cannot change the order status.
Disabling the plugin makes no difference .
Any ideas anyone ?
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #213882
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Status opens frontpage in modal window ?
Hello,
Firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadMan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds