ADmin does not receive order confirmation

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 years 7 months ago #248508

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF,Chrome - both most recent

After ordering and paying for a purchase, the customer receives the order creation and order confirmation as well as the payment authorization email from Authorize.net. All good!

We receive the admin emails for order creation and payment but we do not receive an admin order confirmation. Any idea on why this is not sent?

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by LukeDouglas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
7 years 7 months ago #248516

Hi,

By default the admin doesn't get an order confirmation email, because - as you say - it's taken care of by the mail notification from the payment gateway or, in case of off-line payments, the admin sets the order to confirmed manually in the backend. So, he's always informed.

However, in the HikaShop Business edition you can add an (admin) email address as CC or BCC in -> System -> Emails -> Order status notification -> tab "Sender Information".

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 years 7 months ago #248520

lousyfool,

Thanks for the clarification. If I added the admin email to that field, then the admin would get two emails for each order created and one email for each order confirmation. I suspect the client will just go with the payment confirmation as the indication that the order is confirmed.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds