added to cart / wishlist popup.

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 6 months ago #279384

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2

According to a previous thread in which Nicholas was involved in I am trying to modify the colors to reband them for my company for the Successfully added to cart popup but the changes are having no affect, so i must be either using the wrong class, or adding the changes to the wrong place.

I added the below (just with different colors) to the custom css and also tried it in the front end css, but no go.

#hikashop_notice_box_message div.hikashop_success{
	background-color:#427060;
	border-bottom-color: #182E32;
	border-top-color: #182E32;
	color: #FFF;
}

Could someone direct me to the proper class(es) and modification location to change the popup shown in the attachment? I swear I am doing all the research i can before asking and testing a bunch to rule out my own errors but Im stuck.

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #279395

I just realized that the above changes would not be correct, as this is a modal popup, however I am not sure the proper syntax for modifying a modal popup in the custom edit.css. :(

So i have tried this instead in the custom css.

#modal-hikashop_print_popup {
background-color:#ffaf59;
border-bottom-color: #f0842b;
border-top-color: #f0842b;
color: #f0842b;
}

I could not be so lucky as for it to work :(

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dardwizzle.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 6 months ago #279398

Hi,

I've never said that you should use the CSS "#hikashop_notice_box_message div.hikashop_success " to style that notification box.
You should rather use the class notifyjs-metro-base.
You can see the CSS used for that notification box in plugins/hikashop/cartnotify/media/notify-metro.css

6 years 6 months ago #279483

I was not implying you said anything, I was just stating that you were involved in an earlier thread where this was listed as a solution. I mentioned you in hopes you would recall that thread and steer me in the right direction.

As for the directory plugins/hikashop/cartnotify/media and the css file notify-metro.css, unless that can be accessed via the hikashop configuration editor or via the templates file manager (for lack of a better term), I do not believe I have any ability to get to that file as I only have access to the Joomla Control Panel under that I do not see anything that links anything like that.

If you see the attached screen shot that is all I am able to access, and I don't see a way to get to that directory / css file from there unless I am missing something and it's hiding somewhere. If I can't access this, then I will have to open an issue with the webmaster of the server where my site is hosted. So I will see if I can get the webmaster to send me a copy of that configuration so I can see it so I know what edits to make in the custom.css

Would it be best to make the changes (once I know what changes to make) in the custom.css or custom frontend,css? Or if perhaps you guys could supply my with a copy of how that class is configured in the notify-metro.css this way I can use that to know what I am customizing? I just need to know what is set by default so I can override it and or add the proper changes.

Thanks

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dardwizzle. Reason: corrected my reply

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 6 months ago #279588

Hi,

You can access that file from any HikaShop website. For example: demo.hikashop.com/plugins/hikashop/cartn...dia/notify-metro.css
Then you can just copy paste the CSS pieces you want in your template CSS and add !important to the CSS code to force yours over the default one.

6 years 6 months ago #279626

Hi Nicholas,

While I see the class / code as follows it does not show anything about the colors other then #444 which is grey, so i am curious where the blue colors are coming from. Obviously they are not being set in this code so that means that these colors are being set somewhere else. The problem with that is that there are likely other places that will use those colors and I would want them to be changed at a global level so that any place those colors are going to be used, they will be changed. There is nowhere in that code that your blue teal branded colors are being used. I will try to add a color and background color and see if that changes what I need but if they are used elsewhere, these changes will not affect anywhere else.

.notifyjs-metro-base,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base{
	position: relative;
    min-height: 52px;
    color:#444;
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .image {
	display: table;
	position: absolute;
	height: auto;
	width: auto;
	left: 25px;
	top: 50%;
	-moz-transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	-ms-transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	-o-transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	-webkit-transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
	transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .text-wrapper,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base .text-wrapper {
	display: inline-block;
	vertical-align: top;
	text-align: left;
	clear: both;
	font-family: 'Segoe UI';
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .text-wrapper {
	margin: 10px 10px 10px 52px;
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .title,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base .title {
	font-size: 15px;
	font-weight: bold;
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .text,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base .text {
	font-size: 12px;
	font-weight: normal;
	vertical-align: middle;
}
.notifyjs-container {
	min-width:250px;
}

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 6 months ago #279662

Hello,

The point with the Css code is to get Selector that will allow you to dress your popup with your own Css command, not to only copy paste this Css code.
But it seems that you success to dress your popup.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.

6 years 6 months ago #279727

I did not copy and paste the code you provided, I just needed to know what code was used to set the colors initially so that I could modify specifically the code / class for only the code specific to the colors so to rebrand the pop-up for the colors I only used the class name and the color and background color attributes. I did not add the entire code as provided. I have learned enough about CSS to modify the styling with the smallest amount of code and the cleanest way possible. I belive I added about 4 lines of code I total to make the proper styling changes. I may not have represented my question properly but yes I was able to figure out what needed to be added and nothing more.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 6 months ago #279761

Hello,

I realize that there were a misunderstood, because I don't get that you want find the css file that define blue color, because it's not up to HikaShop, sorry that's why our main and common response is to guide people to define (and so override css command).
I understand the point to have less code, but sometimes it's just impossible, here the file you looking for is just out of our reach...

Sorry for this return.
Regards

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.

6 years 6 months ago #279849

Hi Philip, I think that there is still a misunderstanding. The code that Nicholas provided me was exactly the code I needed to use. It was assumed that I just copied and pasted the entire code snippet that was provided to me to rebrand the colors for my site, but that is not what I did. I simply needed the code so that I knew what class and the portions of the code that I needed to modify.

The changes that I made were to simply take the code I was provided and just added

/* 
Rebrand colors for the add to cart and wishlist
*/
.notifyjs-metro-base,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base{
  	background-color: #f0842b !important;
}
.notifyjs-metro-base .text-wrapper,
.notifyjs-metro-lite-base .text-wrapper {
  	color: black !important;
  	background-color: #f0842b !important;
}

/* 
* end rebrand of nofifcation popup
*/

To the template.css. So you guys provided me with everything that I needed. That was the point I was trying to make. You guys provided me everything I needed. I am not sure why there is so much confusion here as you guys were very helpful and gave me exactly what I needed to make the proper modifications. The blue I was referring to was the default teal blue color of the text within the popup which is controlled by the CSS as it is the same color used by default for all text within HikaShop and is set by the CSS Styling. That color is certainly controlled by the CSS Styling as I have modified / overridden and or added CSS Styling to change this color everywhere it was set within the various CSS files or added the overrides within the custom CSS. With the code I was provided I was able to modify what I needed and everything is all set now thanks to the code that was provided to me.

I am thankful for the help you guys provided me on this issue, the issue is no longer an issue or question. The question was answered perfectly for me to understand where and what I needed to modify and we are all good. Nothing more is needed for this question.

Thank you very much!

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dardwizzle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dst, Philip

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds