how to get to the cash register?

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282994

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The products are in the shopping cart. How do I get to the cash register? I do not see anything.

Dear all,

The products are in the shopping cart. How do I get to the cash register? I do not see anything. The next step is missing. Where to click to go to the cash register for paying or starting the payment via paypal oder whatever?

Best regards,
Manfred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
6 years 4 months ago #282996

Hi,

You can create a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" via the Joomla menu manager.
Or you can also configure your cart module to display a "proceed to checkout" button.
Or you can also edit the settings of the HikaShop cart notify plugin via the Joomla plugins manager to use a central popup notification which will also have a "proceed to checkout" button.
Or you could disable the plugin and the cart module and you would directly be redirected to the checkout after using the add to cart button.

6 years 4 months ago #283304

I could realize option 4: - disabling the plugin and the cart module to be directly be redirected to the checkout after using the add to cart button.

But that's not the way I want. I want to configure the cart module to display a "proceed to checkout" button. How to do it?

Sorry for that - but at the moment I am in the status of HikaShop for a dummy....(..want to proceed....)...

Best regards,
Manfred

• Thank you received: 13060
6 years 4 months ago #283308

Hi,

Then edit your cart module via the Joomla modules manager and enable the "show proceed to checkout button" setting there.

6 years 4 months ago #283827

Thanks, now I found my way. I am still not familiar with the handling and surrounding concepts of Joomla. So my problem was to find the cart module - which I found under "type".

I like HikaShop ;-)

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds