No items shown for discounts or orders

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283249

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I'm having a strange issue where orders that are created/processed are not appearing in the "Orders" section of the back-end, even though they appear in MySQL. Same with "Discounts", but I see other things just fine, like customers and products.
Orders:

Discounts:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 4 months ago #283266

Hi,

Do you have any other extension installed which integrates with HikaShop ?
This indicates that there is some kind of condition added to the query listing the elements which shouldn't be there.
Could you activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration ?
Do you get any error ?
If no, then please provide the MySQL queries at the bottom of the page (specially the details of the query on the hikashop_order table when you're on the orders listing).

6 years 4 months ago #283328

I have set error reporting to "Development" and enabled debug mode for the site, cleared the cache for the site and in my browser, and still, nothing.
I don't know what you mean by "provide the MySQL queries at the bottom of the page". Are you asking for the query used to get the list in MySQL? Bottom of what page?
When I go into MySQL, I view the orders table by clicking on it, which nets me the query of "SELECT * FROM `tbhwww_hikashop_order`". I have processed a few sample orders successfully and see them in the table in MySQL, but not in HikaShop.
I've attached screenshots again so you can point out what queries you're looking for.
The only plugin that I have that appears to be related to HikaShop is "AcyMailing : HikaShop integration"

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by thebodyhealer. Reason: Adding screenshots

6 years 4 months ago #283343

Additionally, this now explains my confusion as to where my zones are! This is a fresh installation of HikaShop, and I was confused as to why I would be forced to create all of my own country zones. I just checked, and they're ALL there if I look at it through PHP MyAdmin , including the one that I created because it was empty.

Attachments:

6 years 3 months ago #283376

Hi,

Then please check that the system debug plugin is enabled and that your Joomla template is able to display the debug zone and that it is configured to do so:
www.joomlabeginner.com/blog/tutorials/59...-joomla-debug-system
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=673547
If that doesn't work, it can come from another extension SQL driver:
joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/13801...how-database-queries

The database queries debug information is crutial here so that we can understand what's going on.

6 years 3 months ago #283433

Below are the results for the Orders page, the queries for the hikashop_orders page, as well as screenshots of those from the Zones editor page for hikashop_zones.

6 years 3 months ago #283442

Hi,

As you see, there is on both listings a filter on the zone_type/order_status equal to "undefined".
That is not a valid order status/zone type and that's why these listings don't return any entries.
I'm not sure where these filters come from since no one else reported the issue.
Also, these filters could potentially come from your user session. So try clearing your user session (or with another browser for example) and hopefully you should not have the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thebodyhealer

6 years 3 months ago #283466

Switching to a different browser or session works!

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds