PDF invoice plugin & group priting of invoices and delivery orders

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 23 hours ago #290389

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.0.2 (64 bits)

Hi,

This message contains confidential information

I want to group print several invoices and delivery orders in one click from admin orders listing.

I'm using the plugin PDF invoice witch work well for invoices after selecting multiple orders and clicking the invoice button, but
- if I activate the plugin for delivery orders, those delivery orders are identical to invoices (I dont want that, delivery orders shouldnt be identical to invoices),
- if I dont activate the PDF invoice plugin for delivery orders, the delivery orders produced are ok, but I dont have a button to group print from admin orders listing

so how can I either, get a group print for delivery order without using the PDF invoice plugin, or how can I modifiy the PDF invoice plugin to customize the delivery orders (without touching the invoices). It seems to be only one view for the PDF invoice plugin.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 12 hours ago #290405

Hi,

I don't see what you mean.
The delivery invoice and the invoices are different in both cases when I test on your website.

Suppose that you deactivate the PDF invoice plugin, you'll see that the invoices and delivery invoices are almost the same. The only difference is that the prices are not on the delivery invoices.
And if you activate the PDF invoice plugin with the shipping invoices support option activated, then similarily, the invoices and the delivery invoices will be almost the same, with the prices not included in the delivery invoices.

So as far as I can see, it works as expected.

6 years 11 hours ago #290464

HI,

I see what you mean, but what I need is the order delivery produced by the plugin to be identical to the order delivery produced without the plugin. The plugin add the billing adress, the delivery method and the payment method in the delivery order, I dont want any of them.
Idealy I would even delete some details of the products.

The invoice produced by the plugin is ok as it is.

So I guess my question is How can I edit the plugin to produce same delivery orders than default hikashop without modifying the invoices produced by the plugin.

Attached both delivery orders (without and with plugin)

Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #290477

Hi,

Generating a PDF out of HTML requires really specific HTML. When we developed the PDF invoice plugin, we quickly found out that it would be impossible to use the design we already had for the invoices and that a new layout would have to be developed for the PDF invoice.
That's why, when you activate the PDF invoice plugin, the invoice looks quite different from the default one of HikaShop.

So I see only two options:
- you don't activate the shipping invoice support setting of the PDF invoice plugin and generate the shipping invoices one by one in each order
- you modify the code in plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php to have the shipping invoice generated by the PDF invoice look more like the default ones. In that file, you can use such condition to have HTML/CSS added only to PDF shipping invoices and not PDF invoices:

<?php if($this->shipping_invoice){ ?>
HTML code
<?php } ?>

The following user(s) said Thank You: dylis

5 years 11 months ago #290486

Great,

this code is exactly what I need I think

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds