1054 Unknown column 'P.product_parent_id' in 'field list' (confirming order)

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #293193

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'P.product_parent_id' in 'field list'

I was investigating problems with checkout where visitors are presented with a 404 error page after checking out and our order history with AIM payment transaction details are not getting updated and customers not receiving the email confirmations.

So in experimenting, I had a test order that I manually changed to "confirmed" from the backend, orders display. When I try to change the status to confirmed, I get:

EDIT: This is related. It may have something to do with AWOCoupon and I am going to disable that for now. Here is the debug info...

ActNow
Home

Events

Marketplace

Contact Us
1054 Unknown column 'P.product_parent_id' in 'field list'
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:650
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1691
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadObjectList() JROOT/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/class-awocoupon-helper-database.php:20
4 AwoCoupon_Helper_Database->get_objectlist() JROOT/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/estore/hikashop/class-awocoupon-helper-estore-hikashop-giftcert.php:161
5 AwoCoupon_Helper_Estore_Hikashop_Giftcert->get_order_orderitem_rows() JROOT/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/estore/hikashop/class-awocoupon-helper-estore-hikashop-giftcert.php:45
6 AwoCoupon_Helper_Estore_Hikashop_Giftcert->order_status_changed() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/awocoupon/awocoupon.php:113
7 plgHikashopAwoCoupon->onAfterOrderUpdate() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
8 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
9 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:453
10 hikashopOrderClass->save() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php:445
11 orderController->pay() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1885
13 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:79
14 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:382
15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:357
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:195
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
We are sorry!
An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. The problem has been reported and we will make every effort to correct this as soon as possible.
Return
© 2006 - 2018 ActNow Promotions

1054 Unknown column 'P.product_parent_id' in 'field list'

All other status options appear okay. The status is, in fact, changed in the database.

Where can this be happening from and could this also be causing the problem that I was trying to investigate?

Thanks!

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by stratacorps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #293199

Sorry to have posted so quickly. This is caused by the latest version (3.5.5.4) of AWOcoupon. A quick change to one of the helper files fixes this and it has been reported to Seyi. Hopefully this will help if anyone else is having similar problems with 404 page redirects on checkout.

Edit: administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/estore/hikashop/class-awocoupon-helper-estore-hikashop-giftcert.php
Line 130 ... change

,P.product_parent_id AS product_id
to
,p.product_parent_id AS product_id
(lower case 'p')

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds