Order notification email per status

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 9 months ago #294619

Hello I am trying to setup a product review email to be sent out when you manually change the order status to 'Product review' However I cant find a way to link this order status to its own email. Is there away to create my own emails for this status.

Ideally I would like an email sent out automatically 5 or 7 days after a order is made to remind the customer to review their product. I do believe this isn't possible in Hikashop so I thought the above would be a better work around.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 9 months ago #294621

Hi,

You can use AcyMailing in order to send an email X days after an order is made.
Now if you want to modify the order status notification email based on the order_status you can either modify the code of the email via the interface: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...on-email.html#209962
Or you can also duplicate the order status notification email into several emails like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463

5 years 8 months ago #295253

Sorry I had forgot I had posted this. From the links below I still don't understand how you create a new email as I can't find these lines order_status_notification.preload.php to order_status_notification.shipped.preload.php. Where would they be so I can duplicate and change the line to correspond to a new order status?

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 8 months ago #295265

The file order_status_notification.html.php that you can duplicate to order_status_notification.shipped.html.php is located in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail/

5 years 8 months ago #295320

Thats works great thank. Just tested it.

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by dancingkazzaf.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds