• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 7 months ago #297763

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.veggievore.com/dvd/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome for Windows 10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message. Instead a blank popup window displays as soon as a person removes the checkmark from the box that says "Use the same address as for billing"

A blank popup window displays as soon as a person removes the checkmark from the box that says "Use the same address as for billing"

To replicate this you put something in the cart and then click on the email you have received to verify the account. You can see the blank popup window when you try to check the box that states that the address for billing is not the same.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 7 months ago #297772

Hi,

That's likely a popup issue with your template.
You could try changing the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex" so that it should avoid the issue.
You can also change the address selector setting of the HikaShop configuration to something else than "popup".
Also, I see that you're using the old checkout system of HikaShop 2.x. I would recommend turning off the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to use the new checkout system of HikaShop 3.x. The checkout will work better and you won't have that popup issue either as the address edition don't use popups with the new checkout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 7 months ago #297812

Thank you very much. I am expecting the site to work much better now that I have changed these three things. And, thanks for pointing me to the place to turn off the legacy layouts. I like it much better now.

Sean

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds