Making order take hella long time

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #303067

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Время: 20493.04 ms / 20540.16 ms Память: 1.596 MB / 6.16 MB Application: afterRenderComponent com_hikashop

Making order on my website take too much time
Before Memcache each step take about 1 min to load! Its dropped now to 20 sec for each step
But still after adding address each step for delivery, payments and ect take more than 20 sec!
I cant understand why!

Debug mode show me this
Время: 20493.04 ms / 20540.16 ms Память: 1.596 MB / 6.16 MB Application: afterRenderComponent com_hikashop

On localhost everything fine and super fast

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Kugata.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 2 months ago #303102

Hi,

Please activate the debug mode again and provide a copy of all the data you have for the debug. You can paste that in a word document for example so that we keep the styling somewhat.
The queries data will be important.

5 years 2 months ago #303104

Ok done

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 2 months ago #303106

Hi,

From what I understand, the issue is not with MySQL. Since this happens during the checkout, I suppose that you must have configured some shipping methods or tax plugin which needs to connect to another server to get the shipping rates/tax rates and the connection to the server takes a lot of time.
So to check on that disable the shipping methods and see if you still have the problem.
If you don't, then please check with your hosting on why the connection with the server of the shipping method you're using is so long.

5 years 2 months ago #303142

THANK YOU!
We found problem, i manually turned off and on all plugins and found the shipping plugin that caused that problem!
Thank you to point that!

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds