A link to the mail for online payment in hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #314797

Hi everyone. Tell us who knows whether it is possible to send a link to the mail for online payment in hikashop. I will explain with an example. the person placed the order and selected "Payment at the point of delivery of orders", the Manager contacted discussed the details of delivery and the client decided to pay for the order. To do this, I need to send him a link to the payment by email. Is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 2 months ago #314800

Hi,

Yes. First, you want to activate the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" setting in the HikaShop configuration so that orders can be paid on the frontend after they've been created, and not only during the checkout process.
Then, you want to go in the menu System>Order statuses and check that the order statuses are correctly configured. The payment of orders is only possible when the status of the order is equal to one of the enabled order statuses under the "unpaid" column there.
That way, if you access the listing of the orders as a customer on your frontend, you'll see an action button to pay the order if it's in the correct status.
Then, you need to know that when you change the status of an order in the backend and check the checkbox to notify the customer (or if you use the "email" button of the order edition page), if the order status of the order is enabled in the "unpaid" column of the System>Order statuses menu, then a payment link will be automatically added to the notification email so that the customer can just click on that link.
You can check the resulting emails in the Customers>Email history menu, and you can also use the "preview" button of the order stauts notification email via the menu System>Emails if you want to check how the email will look like.

4 years 2 months ago #314884

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Yes. First, you want to activate the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" setting in the HikaShop configuration so that orders can be paid on the frontend after they've been created, and not only during the checkout process.
Then, you want to go in the menu System>Order statuses and check that the order statuses are correctly configured. The payment of orders is only possible when the status of the order is equal to one of the enabled order statuses under the "unpaid" column there.
That way, if you access the listing of the orders as a customer on your frontend, you'll see an action button to pay the order if it's in the correct status.
Then, you need to know that when you change the status of an order in the backend and check the checkbox to notify the customer (or if you use the "email" button of the order edition page), if the order status of the order is enabled in the "unpaid" column of the System>Order statuses menu, then a payment link will be automatically added to the notification email so that the customer can just click on that link.
You can check the resulting emails in the Customers>Email history menu, and you can also use the "preview" button of the order stauts notification email via the menu System>Emails if you want to check how the email will look like.

I'm not sure where to find this button to pay the order if it's in the correct status.Please show us on the screenshot what it looks like? Please see the screenshot in the attachment if I set up the order Statuses Correctly

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 2 months ago #314885

Hi,

On your screenshot, I can see that only the status "created" is enabled under the "unpaid" column.
So that means that you'll see the "pay" button for an order on the frontend only if that order has the status "created".

4 years 2 months ago #314911

I don't quite understand where this button is. I. e.I have a task , after the customer made and did not pay for the order, I need to send him a link to the payment by mail. How do I generate this email with a link for payment I do not understand

4 years 2 months ago #314913

I figured it out. thank you!!

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 2 months ago #314916

Hello,

I don't quite understand where this button is

You customer will find that button through their :
- order listing page through the user control panel
- order page

I need to send him a link to the payment by mail. How do I generate this email with a link for payment I do not understand

You'll just have to use the "email" button trough the order page via "Hikashop->Orders" (back-end), which will send an email with a payment link if the order status is set to an "Unpaid" status (created in your case).

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 2 months ago #314947

Thank you very much, I managed to do everything

4 years 2 months ago #315078

nicolas wrote: Hi,

audacity temp mail origin

Hi, I don't know where to discover this catch to pay the request if it's in the right status.Please show us on the screen capture what it resembles? If it's not too much trouble see the screen capture.

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Fleurpink.

4 years 2 months ago #315085

Hi. If I understood your question correctly, I showed you step by step what you need to do in the screenshots. You go to orders, click the e-mail button in the upper left corner, and then click OK, and the email is sent to your client. In the text of the letter there will be a link to the payment! Good luck

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 2 months ago #315081

Hello,

Here, a screenshot in order to better understand how to find and config order status, to be able to manage the "pay order later" feature with HikaShop.

Hope this will be more clear and help you.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds