Some presale questions about the shop and taxes

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
13 years 3 months ago #4005

Hello,

I want to buy your shop in the business version maybe. But first I got some questions. I allready installed the free version and want to know a view things.

I don't get it with the taxes! I have a shop on a server in germany. And because I write the invoices with a another faktura software, I want that the shop on the server shows the 19% for everyone and everything. I tried several things to get it to work and show the prices correct, but I failed. How I have to do this?

Other problem is, in germany we have to write quite after the price mit the taxes the info like "+ shipping costs", in german "zuzüglich Versandkosten". And this have to be a link to the informations about the shipping costs. How can I solve this?

Thanks for all and If the main problems solved then I will buy the business version and ran into the other small problems :laugh:

Regards, Benny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 3 months ago #4006

Hi,

You need to go in the menu System->Taxation and click on the "manage tax categories" button.
Then, create a tax category.
Then, go back to the taxation screen and click on the "manage tax rates" button.
Then, create a tax rate.
Than, go back to the taxation screen and create a new tax rule. There, select the tax category, the tax rate and click on save.
Then, edit each of your products and select the tax category.
Finally, make sure that when you display listing of products as well as on the product page, you display the prices with taxes. Check for that the prices option in the configuration under the tab Display, and in your products listing menus/modules' options via the menus Display->Content modules/menus.

You can change the text after the price easily. By default it's "per unit" but you can put whatever you want. Go in the configuration under the tab "Languages" and edit your translation file. There, near the top, you will find the "per unit" translation text.
You could put your text with a link on it:
PER_UNIT=" <a href='LINK_TO_A_JOOMLA_ARTICLE' target='_blank'>zuzüglich Versandkosten</a>"

• Hikashop Essential
13 years 3 months ago #4010

Hello,

thanks for the informations. Ok, I created a tax category. I created a tax rate. But I failed to create a tax rule because I have to choose a "zone" for the tax rule but there is no zone like "all world". Or should I leave the zone "0" in there?

Regards, Benny.

EDIT:
Ok, tax thing solved. You have to choose the zone "0" also in the configuration ;)

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by benkly.

• Hikashop Essential
13 years 3 months ago #4011

Hello,

ok, I think I solved the most things. But what about "AGBs" und "Widerrufsbelehrung" that the clients have to accept before ordering and also get per mail after they send the order? How can I include that?

Regards, Benny.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 3 months ago #4012

Hi,

For the terms and conditions in the checkout you can look at that post: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...conditions.html#2512

If you want to edit the emails used in HikaShop, you can go in the menu System->Emails and edit the emails. There you will be able to modify them as you like. Note that that feature is only available in the Business edition of HikaShop: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-email-form.html
You can test it on our demo website if you want.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds