SOFORT payment plugin development

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 5 months ago #131701

Hallo Leute,
Ich suche nach 5-6 Personen, die sich an der Finanzierung der Herstellung eines Hikashop Plugin fuer „SOFORT Banking“ beteiligen wollen. Falls Interesse besteht, bitte kontaktiert mich (PM) Danke

Hello everyone,
I am looking for 5-6 people to help with the development costs of creating a Hikashop plugin for 'SOFORT banking'. If you do not already know SOFORT, it offers a great alternative to PayPal with much lower seller fees. If you are interested, please PM me.

Bonjour a tous,
Je cherche 5-6 personnes pour contribuer aux couts de développement pour le ‘SOFORT Banking’ plugin. Si vous ne le connaissez pas encore, ‘SOFORT’ offre une très bonne alternative à PayPal avec les couts de vendeurs réduit. Si vous êtes intéressé, merci de m’envoyer un message privé.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #135789

There is an SOFORT Plugin in the last release, but i can find doc's about the use?

Hika Team, do you have doc's?

• Thank you received: 13085
10 years 4 months ago #135791

Documentation is not yet available for that plugin. It's basically the same as other payment plugins.

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 4 months ago #135794

Mkaker - You need to go to the SOFORT website and register / setup an account. You can then get your User ID, password etc etc for the backend of the plugin.

As Nicolas says, it is like any other payment plugin. You first need to have an account with the payment gateway.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 6 months ago #254173

Hi there,

I am using the SOFORT payment plugin.

I get the Error: 0401:Unauthorized if I use it.

All IDs and API-Keys are correct.

Can anyone help me out?

Best regards
Peter

The following user(s) said Thank You: whitelabelinvoice

• Thank you received: 4005
7 years 5 months ago #254786

Hi,

I am afraid that it will be complicated for us to give you more details than the SOFORT support.
The HikaShop SOFORT plugin has been developed by a third party developer and that plugin is not more include in HikaShop packages but has been related in Github
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-sofort

Now your message seems to indicate that you have incorrect credentials ; please verify them (and check that there is no extra space in the field) ; otherwise please content the SOFORT support to get more details about your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds