- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
At what step SHOULD alphauserpoints appear
12 years 7 months ago #145596
by simmiepam
At what step SHOULD alphauserpoints appear was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
At what point in the checkout SHOULD I see the option to pay wit alphauserpoints? I've activated all the plugins...added it to the checkout flow...but I don't see anything before I'm taken to my Authorize.net user payment system.
Help.
Pam
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
At what point in the checkout SHOULD I see the option to pay wit alphauserpoints? I've activated all the plugins...added it to the checkout flow...but I don't see anything before I'm taken to my Authorize.net user payment system.
Help.
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145597
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic At what step SHOULD alphauserpoints appear
I figured it out!!!! I didn't have any points for my "dummy" account I was using.
Now...the 2nd question.
WHAT is the difference between these 2 plugins:
HikaShop User Points payment plugin
Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin
And should I be using them both?
Pam
Now...the 2nd question.
WHAT is the difference between these 2 plugins:
HikaShop User Points payment plugin
Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin
And should I be using them both?
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145675
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic At what step SHOULD alphauserpoints appear
Hi Pam,
They are both payment plugins, but the difference is that Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin is the old one (deprecated now) so you'll have to use the HikaShop User Points payment plugin.
They are both payment plugins, but the difference is that Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin is the old one (deprecated now) so you'll have to use the HikaShop User Points payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds