Thank you page only displays for a second

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #183713

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_product_option_parent_id in /home/rocglf/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorize.php on line 241

I am using the Authorize.net plugin for payments. I am currently in Test mode at Authorize.net. I am able to successfully make a payment in Test mode, but the issue is the Hikashop Thank You page only briefly displays before automatically redirecting to a page that displays the System Message - "Thank you for your order." I would prefer to have the Hikashop Thank You page be the last page displayed to the customer and not have them be redirected to the System Message.

I've included the error message that displays on the last page after successful payment.

Attached is a screenshot of the authorize.net payment plugin configuration.

I appreciate any ideas on why this is happening.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #183760

Hi,

You can set a return url in the payment method params, set an url to a page displaying the desired message.

Or you can potentially edit the file "plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorise_thankyou.php" in order to display the message and remove the redirect.

9 years 4 months ago #183843

Thank you for the reply! Knowing that the automatic redirect was normal and built into the code of the payment plugin is very helpful. I ended up editing plugins/hikashoppayment/authorize/authorise_thankyou.php to remove the redirect and then created a language override for THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 4 months ago #183848

Hi,

The redirect is essential for all the HikaShop features to work properly. For example, if you set the cart to be cleared on order confirmation, removing the redirect won't do the cart cleaning process. Same for taking into account the sales with Google Analytics ecommerce, etc.
A cleaner solution is to enter a return URL to a page of your website where you have a Joomla article with the thank you message that you want. That way, you won't get the system message and you won't have any modification in the thankyou file of the authorize.net plugin (that way you won't loose the modification each time you update HikaShop).

9 years 4 months ago #183957

This is good to know! I'll adjust my process as you suggest. As always, thank you for the support!

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds