• Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #264084

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na

Hello,

At the moment we are using the Virtuemart WorldPaySSC Plugin which allows using the WorldPay Business checkout but also allows specifing the Merchant code, Payment Notifications Password and mD5 Encryption with the MD5 Secrets.

Is there any ability to add these into the current WorldPay Business Plugin. I looked at the Global plugin but this is XML based. We are looking to use the Business one where the user is transferred offsite.

Many thanks

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by mikekiy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 1 month ago #264098

Hi,

Why entering these data be necessary in the Business plugin ?
It works fine with just the installation ID and the IP addresses fields.
Now if you really want to add more stuff to it, you can always edit the code of the plugin yes. You'll find it in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/bf_rbsbusinessgateway/bf_rbsbusinessgateway.php

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #264238

Hello,

It's needed to switch between two types of WorldPay accounts. One for which the user uses to checkout as normal and one for when an admin processes an order and doesn't require 3D Secure checkout.

I can edit it, but thought it would be good if you naturally supported all WorldPay features.

7 years 1 month ago #264265

Hi,

Since we don't have the documentation for WorldPay, nor a test merchant account, and that we didn't develop the plugin ourselves, it will be hard for us to add that. That plugin was first provided by a third party developer, and we're just maintaining it so that it continues to work with new versions of HikaShop.
So adding that could be great, but we would need more information, or even better, if you would provide the code you added to make it work like you want, we could reintegrate them in the default plugin.

• Hikashop Business
7 years 1 month ago #264490

That would be great thanks Nicolas. Once we have the code functioning I'll pass it back to you. Do you have a github account I can send a pull to?

Many thanks

7 years 1 month ago #264505

Hi,

We didn't yet extracted the plugin from HikaShop and thus it is still on our internal version control system.
Our plan is to add it on our github in the future.
For the time being you can either send the plugin to our contact box which is contact AT hikashop DOT com or if you add it to your github account, you can just give the link and we can get it from there.

• Hikashop Business
7 years 5 days ago #267814

Hello Nicolas,

Please find an attached copy of the updated version of the Hikashop plugin which provides several new features include payment password and md5 encryption.

We require this method like this to switch between accounts i.e. when the user is checking out and when the administrator is checking out for the user.

Please could you add this to the core?

Many thanks
Tony

Attachments:

7 years 5 days ago #267821

Hi,

Thanks so much !
I've reviewed the changes and included them on our end.
Since 1 month ago, we've actually moved the code to github as we had talked before. So I've actually updated the code there:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-worldpay-business
The plugin won't be in the next release of HikaShop so you won't loose your changes when you update HikaShop and we'll now reference it there on our documentation.
So if you need to add more changes to it, you can now directly do a pull request there.

Thanks again !

• Hikashop Business
7 years 1 day ago #268050

That's awesome Nicolas. Thanks again for your help.

It's Tony from JEvents btw, will we see you at JAB this year?

Many thanks
Tony

7 years 14 hours ago #268121

Hi,

I won't be there this year. I'm thinking of going to Roma for the JWC in November though.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 9 months ago #273240

Hi Nicolas,

I'm very disappointed to see my changes not included in the latest release and it looks you have Jerome reverted my changes without any reasons why or contacting us on this thread. This has caused us 4 days of order losses :-(.

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by mikekiy.

6 years 9 months ago #273244

Hi,

As I said previously "the plugin won't be in the next release of HikaShop so you won't loose your changes when you update HikaShop".
If you look at the install package of HikaShop available on our website, the plugin is not there.

Regarding your modifications, I see that Jerome fixed the formatting of your changes in the github but they are still there. He didn't remove them from the code, just cleaned them.

From what Jerome told me, your issue is probably coming from the fact that you still have the folder administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment/bf_rbsbusinessgateway/ on your website with the old version of the plugin.
And when Joomla does the update, it copies the files of the install package over the ones already there but doesn't remove the old ones that aren't in the install package.
And then, HikaShop goes through the installation of the plugins in that administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions since it supposes that all the plugins there should be installed/updated.
So your issue must come from that. You must still have that folder and it created the problem duing the update as it installed the old version of the plugin.

It's a shame that you got impacted but we did what we said we would do. The problem is only that we didn't thought about the update issue you might have if you didn't clean the files of the plugin in administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #296104

Hello Nicolas,

We just updated to V3.5.1 by just installing the package and instantly our plugin is overwritten. fortunately I keep a backup, for your reference this is a copy of the plugin attached here. Please can you insure this is not included in the next update, or you are including the attached working version?

www.dropbox.com/s/0a95fvz8md5vuge/bf_rbs...king_backup.zip?dl=0

Many thanks
Tony

5 years 8 months ago #296105

Hi,

The plugin is not included in the 3.5.1, nor will it be in the future and nor was it for the past year in any HikaShop install/update package.

As I said in my previous email, if you have it in the folder administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/ you need to delete it there, otherwise, it will be overwritten during each update even if it isn't in the install package of HikaShop or any update.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds