• Thank you received: 2
6 years 9 months ago #273968

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na

Hi,

I am using stripe as my payment plugin (with pay-pal as optional for payment method), i want to do a REAL one page checkout and i don't see why it wont let me do this with stripe as default (or just using stripe, on my cart page, it asks me to press finish then asks me for the card details (it automatically selects stripe as default which is good, but i dont understand why cant i just have the card details/stripe info on the bottom of the checkout page for a real one page checkout.

Please advise how I can do this.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 9 months ago #273969

Hi,

That's because of the way the stripe API we're using in the payment plugin is done.
It requires to perform a javascript call to Stripe when validating the credit card form on the page.
If you want a one page checkout with the credti card form on the same page, you need to use another payment gateway like Authorize.net in AIM mode, PayPal Pro, etc.
If you want to do it with stripe, I think it will require the development of a new payment plugin for Stripe with another API of Stripe which can work within the constraints of the checkout, like the other payment gateways.
So you'll have to contact a developer to work on that for you.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283302

Hi edzz83
I have the same issue, can you please let me know, if you get anywhere with this?

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 4 months ago #283303

I ended up having to get our devs to code something custom, creating both a new stripe payment plugin and customisations to the checkout template.

Was fairly time consuming but it works and looks great. We also got it fully Ajax capable (no page reloading) for multiple payment type selections.

I would be happy to supply the code and plugin for a fee to recoup some costs, otherwise we would be keeping it in house only, either way we certainly wouldn't be willing to support its development on an ongoing basis however it 'should' continue to work with updates.

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by edzz83.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds