Ogone Plugin - order not automatically confirmed

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 7 months ago #276933

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi,

I am using the Ogone Plugin, PSP is Viveum.

Plugin works, but one problem:
Every order is just "created" and never "confirmed". So I always have to change the order status manually like using a bank transfer.

We tried a lot, now Viveum support asks me to fill in the URLs of the shop to where the "Transaction feedback" is sent (see the screenshot).

a) If the payment's status is "accepted", "on hold" or "uncertain".
b) If the payment's status is "cancelled by the client" or "too many rejections by the acquirer".
c) Methode Post or Get?

1. Could you provide me this Info?
2. Or is it a problem of anything else?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 7 months ago #276940

Hi,

You want to use "POST" and use the "After payment URL" mentioned in the settings of your ogone payment method in HikaShop for both URL settings.

6 years 7 months ago #277163

Hi

Still the same problem - no automatic confirmation, just "created" order.

I always get the message:
" An Ogone payment notification was not validated. The status code was :9 The Hashs didn't match."

Support told me:
There is no incoming request to ogone.test.v-psp.com/ncol/test/maintenancedirect.asp and ogone.test.v-psp.com/ncol/test/querydirect.asp .

....I should ask if they are really integrated?

thanks
Walter

6 years 7 months ago #277165

Hi,

The error "An Ogone payment notification was not validated. The status code was :9 The Hashs didn't match" indicates that either the SHA-OUT passphrase or the hash method configured in the ogone payment method doesn't correspond with the ones configured on the payment gateway.
So please check these with the support of your payment gateway.

6 years 7 months ago #277196

Hi

I changed the SHA-In, SHA-Out, password of the user.... to check if there are wrong settings.
Same result.

Before I contact Viveum support again, could ypu have a look at my settings of Ogone payment plugin? Maybe there are wrong settings.

thanks

Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #277203

Hi,

Tehse looks ok.
Note two things:
- even if the passphrase settings are ok, if the hash method is different than the one on your merchant account, it won't work
- you're configured the environment in test mode. It's potentially possible that the payments won't work if the merchant account is not in test mode (if such mode exists in viveum merchant accounts).

6 years 7 months ago #277919

Hi,
the Plugin seems not to work as it should. I don´t know much about this, but my PSP Viveum told me this:

We suspect that the order status sent to your system by our system is not "understood".

In the post sale phase, the following is sent to your system (with the example of transaction ID 3024364193):

SEND www.klopeinersee.shop/index.php?option=c...pl=component&lang=de orderID=126¤cy=EUR&amount=100&PM=CreditCard&ACCEPTANCE=test123&STATUS=9&CARDNO=XXXXXXXXXXXX9999&ED=1217&CN=Testuser&TRXDATE=09%2F03%2F17&PAYID=3024364193&PAYIDSUB=0&NCERROR=0&BRAND=MasterCard&ECI=7&IP=212%2E183%2E33%2E188&SHASIGN=C26CE3B3E2C33283FE8D153B71DE151408AC1AC5 bef PS at 12:13:06 PM
REQUEST TIMEOUT : 10000

ONLINE RESPONSE: <div class="hikashop_ogone_thankyou" id="hikashop_ogone_thankyou">
<span id="hikashop_ogone_thankyou_message" class="hikashop_ogone_thankyou_message">
<br/>Herzlichen Dank für Ihren Einkauf! </span>
</div>

In our view, it is therefore important that the Hikashop then takes the status 9 and "translates" accordingly so that the status is adjusted in the shop.

My question: How can we make it work??
Walter

6 years 7 months ago #277951

Hi,

The support of Viveum might not have all the information you provided here, but they are wrong.
The problem is not that the plugin doesn't understand the status 9. It does and in the payment notification email, it actually tells you that the payment status was found as being 9 and that the problem with a signature mismatch with the hashs.
So the problem is that the C26CE3B3E2C33283FE8D153B71DE151408AC1AC5 signature sent by Viveum and the one calculated by the plugin based on the SHA-OUT passphrase or the hash method configured in the ogone payment method don't correspond.
So as I was saying in a previous message this " indicates that either the SHA-OUT passphrase or the hash method configured in the ogone payment method doesn't correspond with the ones configured on the payment gateway."

I don't see any other reason. Or they don't implement the signature generation algorithm the same way ogone does.
If you remove the code

$vars['GENERATEDHASH'] != $vars['SHASIGN'] ||
from the plugin code, that will skip the signature verification but any server would potentially be able to send similar confirmation notifications instead of your payment gateway.
There must be a problem with the settings in the payment plugin compared to the settings in your merchant account (for the sha-out or the hash method, etc) as I was saying before.

6 years 6 months ago #278916

Thank you,
we got it now. We removed the Parameter PAYIDSUB in the Viveum settings.

Just one more question to this subject:

I am using Direct Capturing in Viveum backend for immediately capturing.

In the Ogone Payment Plugin settings there are "Capture" and "Authorize/Dynamic capture".
I testet both - both work with my Viveum settings.

But would you recommend one?
Which one is the right one?

thanks

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 6 months ago #278927

Hello,

Capture : is only to get payment reference in order to make payment later (delay can change from a payment server to another)
Authorize/Dynamic capture : May do the same than previous but with doing payment in the same move I guess.

But I recommend above all to ask the payment server support in order to be sure.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woidl

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds