Pay with points not removing VAT correctly

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #281734

Hi
Having just set up my site for VAT, I have discovered the following - the part of the order and invoice for VAT is not calculating correctly if the customer uses their points.

For instance a £22.99 product has 2.00 removed (using 200 points). postage is 2.99. Total 23.70.
BUT
on the invoice the VAT breaks down showing as £4.33 (the full price) and it states that the customer has not used any points.

This aspect was working fine until I turned on the taxes last night. Could really do with help on this, as I do not want to pay the taxman more than I have to!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 5 months ago #281768

Hello,

In order to better understand situation can you provide :
- Screenshot of your Taxes part (in Component => HikaShop => Configuration, then in Main tab)
- Url link to allow us to better understand situation, and so with this Customer references with enough User point in order to process tests ?

Note : To provide important references use our Contact us form, don't forget to add an url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #281846

Thank you Philip,

I will provide the info towards the end of next week if I may.

I have unpublished VAT as we have a promotion running for a new product launch, and I don't want things not working during this busier time. I will turn it back on after, and then we can test. I'll ensure the info I give you has a few points :)

Kind regards

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281848

Hello,

The setting of your user points instance configuration will very interesting too.
Since it's the user points which makes you think that there is a wrong VAT total ; I suspect that the discount generated by the plugin is not set-up to reduce the taxes.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds